Zone1 "White privilege" does not exist, it is a lie.

Getting back to the thread topic, there is no such thing as "White Privilege". There is wealth privilege and political privilege in America. One could make a case for "Black Privilege" with the aggressive AA and DEI policies pushed by the government.
so true

You guys make way too much out of an off-the-cuff remark to a not-serious person. (Who calls himself "Charlemagne the God" and should be expected to be taken seriously?)

The Confederacy were worse than the Nazis, because they were STUPID!!! All they had to do was give up slavery.

The Nazis were just trying to recover what Germany had lost in the previous war.
To the Confederacy it was more than slavery. They resented losing control of the Federal Government to a bunch of shopkeepers in the North. Up until very shortly before the Civil War, the Southern States controlled the United States, it was only when immigration overcame the advantage of having three fifths of their slaves counted for representation did the majority of the states take control. The Senate and Electoral College were an effort to limit the control of the slave states. Slavery was a large issue, but it wasn't the only one.

Wow... ummmm.... I don't know where you get this shit from.

The Emancipation Proclamation wasn't issued until September 1862.

Also, you don't "quit" the Army. That's actually, you know, called "desertion," and they shot guys for that.
Not in the Civil War, there were no "duration of hostilities" enlistments. Enlistments were for specific amounts of time, some as short as ninety days.

To the Confederacy it was more than slavery. They resented losing control of the Federal Government to a bunch of shopkeepers in the North. Up until very shortly before the Civil War, the Southern States controlled the United States, it was only when immigration overcame the advantage of having three fifths of their slaves counted for representation did the majority of the states take control. The Senate and Electoral College were an effort to limit the control of the slave states. Slavery was a large issue, but it wasn't the only one.
no it wasn't. there were lot problems trying to increase the country into more states.

no it wasn't. there were lot problems trying to increase the country into more states.
No, the power started to shift when the non-=slave states managed to force the slave states to accept that new sates would be non-slave states this began with the Missouri Compromise of 1820: "The Missouri Compromise (also known as the Compromise of 1820) was federal legislation of the United States that balanced desires of northern states to prevent the expansion of slavery in the country with those of southern states to expand it. It admitted Missouri as a slave state and Maine as a free state and declared a policy of prohibiting slavery in the remaining Louisiana Purchase lands north of the 36°30′ parallel.[1] The 16th United States Congress passed the legislation on March 3, 1820, and President James Monroe signed it on March 6, 1820.[2]"

No, the power started to shift when the non-=slave states managed to force the slave states to accept that new sates would be non-slave states this began with the Missouri Compromise of 1820: "The Missouri Compromise (also known as the Compromise of 1820) was federal legislation of the United States that balanced desires of northern states to prevent the expansion of slavery in the country with those of southern states to expand it. It admitted Missouri as a slave state and Maine as a free state and declared a policy of prohibiting slavery in the remaining Louisiana Purchase lands north of the 36°30′ parallel.[1] The 16th United States Congress passed the legislation on March 3, 1820, and President James Monroe signed it on March 6, 1820.[2]"
but lot things were going on in states. different things. even in the new western coast states.

You guys make way too much out of an off-the-cuff remark to a not-serious person. (Who calls himself "Charlemagne the God" and should be expected to be taken seriously?)
Yeah, I still hear liberals soiling themselves over a private conversation where Trump made an off-the-cuff remark about how women will let (powerful men) grab them by the….

Biden’s words were meant for public consumption and they are indicative of how liberal perceive an ownership over the black community. You just don’t see a problem with his words because you agree with them.

The Confederacy were worse than the Nazis, because they were STUPID!!! All they had to do was give up slavery.

The Nazis were just trying to recover what Germany had lost in the previous war.

So… the Nazis were “smart” then? Now you are praising the Nazis to support your argument? Like above, you just don’t see a problem with the Nazis because you agree with them. Ha, I’m half joking about that, Jew hater.

FFS, the “Confederates were worse than Nazis”….

In comparison to the Confederates being “stupid”, all liberals have to do is give up running a plantation. How hard is that? Free the black community!

Every job I have ever had, it was another white person deciding to hire me.

Every promotion I have ever gotten was white people deciding to promote me.

Every mortgage I have ever received was white people deciding to loan me the money.
Considering you chose what jobs to apply for and what bank to use…..it sounds kind like you have spent your entire life intentionally avoiding professional relationships with POC.

Forum List

Back