I Still Haven't Figured Out Why The Left Was So Surprised

With Joe Biden's incompetence during the debate on Thursday night. They're all acting like it's something that they've never seen before and finally hit the panic button. Have they finally just had a MAJOR wake up call? Or is something else entirely different going on here? 🤔
Well, color me surprised. Seems you can't grasp much of anything.

This is a new lie. Something recent from Beijing?

Satan approves of the new lows you're hitting.

Are you proud of what your butthurt has turned you into?

Yeah yeah yeah....

Just like Biden being a mental midget was a lie too.

You idiots can't seem to get out of your own paper bag.

Who is Satan ? Your brother.

Stick to the facts chump....you got your ass kicked on Thursday night.

Projecting your butthurt isn't going to make you look any less stupid.

Just like Biden being a mental midget was a lie too.
Well, yeah. Now you're getting it.

You really need to study up more on how to be a good liar. Go reread your well-worn copy of "Rules for Radicals". You're terrible at it. Given the years of practice, you have no excuse for being so bad.

Stick to the facts chump....you got your ass kicked on Thursday night.
And yet Biden gained votes.

I'm good with that.

You, however, seem hysterical.

You really need to study up more on how to be a good liar. Go reread your well-worn copy of "Rules for Radicals". You're terrible at it. Given the years of practice, you have no excuse for being so bad.

For some reason you seem to think people might take your advice seriously. I don't know why since you are viewed as a blatant schill who really has no clue about the real world. All your judgement is good for a giggle.

But you keep believing we actually care if you live or die.
And yet Biden gained votes.

I'm good with that.

You, however, seem hysterical.

Of course your are. You are so desperate for good news, you'll take uncorrelated data and eat it for breakfast.

"You are good" with nothing except being the board clown.

I am laughing all the way to the voting booth.

See you in November, asshole.

51 Deep State criminals signed up an Election interference Lie on paper. There is nothing they won’t lie about. Votes, spending, illegals, employees, travel, doctors, foriegn visits, Trump, J6, inmates, Police, Churches, FBI (all), muslims, weather, oil, business….back to the purple-lipped jug-eared muslim for certain. This is nothing but business as usual. The MSM helps them. They get away with everything because the Deep State is almost all of them. Look at the disgusting Marxist and middling liars here all day everyday. Makes one feel this is an evil place. //

Last edited:
I see. So if he runs, that automatically makes him a racist then.
Well .. Newsom wouldn't run. The primaries have already been completed and states have selected Biden as their democratic candidate; however, the delegates / super delegates in the DNC have the authority to change that outcome if Biden doesn't secure a majority of delegates on the first ballot. Same thing if ol' Joe were to resign or pass on.

With Joe Biden's incompetence during the debate on Thursday night. They're all acting like it's something that they've never seen before and finally hit the panic button. Have they finally just had a MAJOR wake up call? Or is something else entirely different going on here? 🤔
He was incompetent, he was quiet.

They weren't surprised in the least bit...They've known that he's a senile wreck the whole time...The 180° they did after that clown show was all part of their script.

Not a single shred of what we're witnessing is organic or spontaneous.
He answered more questions than tRump did.

Well .. Newsom wouldn't run. The primaries have already been completed and states have selected Biden as their democratic candidate; however, the delegates / super delegates in the DNC have the authority to change that outcome if Biden doesn't secure a majority of delegates on the first ballot. Same thing if ol' Joe were to resign or pass on.

So in other words, you speak of impeachment?

Giving how they play the game....they will use the method of replacement most Tyrannical.

Replace with Whomever they want delagates fits that bill.

Now they gotta keep Bin Biden alive til then.

Forum List

Back