Remember when Biden promised to blow up the Nord stream Pipeline?

Iraq's oil business was in terrible shape after 2 decades of war and sanctions. Saddam Hussein begged the US and UN to allow Haliburton to come in to do essential reserve management. That was in 1998. The cost was 20 million.

After Bush declared victory in 2004 it was another 11 years before Iraqi oil production got up to speed.

So what?

We're talking about having more Canadian oil available in an emergency.

Then do away with the Free Trade Zone. We take the risk and the Chinese profit.

Tarsand sludge is not considered Canadian oil.

In an emergency, I'm sure that would be no issue.

We take the risk and the Chinese profit.

How much do they profit from the free trade zone? Calculate it out.

In an emergency, I'm sure that would be no issue.

We take the risk and the Chinese profit.

How much do they profit from the free trade zone? Calculate it out.

Too complicated for me.

This may help you.

Russian propagandists dream about the new world order. And you know what? They mean it.
~~Litwin

They do. But the Russian population is a fraction of the American population plus we have more resources, best arms and excellent warriors.
The propagandists do not stand a chance.

the problem here is that Muscovites are delusional and reckless (brainwashed by hardcore 🇷🇺 imperialist propagandists ) , + culturally 🇷🇺they are all aggressive imperialists from Solzhenitsyn and Brodsky to Yeltsin and Dugin.

some facts :
GK0PfaZX0AAro6j.jpg

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

Too complicated for me.

This may help you.

Dear Mr. Youens:

In your letter dated December 16, 2022, you requested a binding ruling on the tariff classification and eligibility of a bitumen and diluent blended product under the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA).

The product in question is referred to as Western Canada Dilbit Blend (WDB) described as a bitumen and diluent blended crude oil product. The WDB consists of a blend of crudes produced at three different oil sands projects in Canada. The three crude streams that make up the WDB are diluted bitumen or “dilbit” which is a combination of bitumen with diluent. Dilbit is a relatively clean bitumen (containing less than 0.5% water and solids) diluted with 20-40 percent diluent by volume. The three crude streams that make up WDB are transported from each product site to a central terminal in Canada where they are blended together into WDB. The WDB has an A.P.I. gravity less than 25 degrees and contains less than 40 percent diluent. The diluent is noted to be sourced in North America, either produced in Canada or imported from the United States. After blending in Canada, the WDB will be transported via pipeline to the United States.

Classification:

The applicable subheading for the bitumen and diluent blended product will be 2709.00.1000, Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States (HTSUS), which provides for petroleum oils and oils obtained from bituminous minerals, crude: testing under 25 degrees A.P.I. The general rate of duty will be 5.25 cents/barrel.

Duty rates are provided for your convenience and are subject to change. The text of the most recent HTSUS and the accompanying duty rates are provided at Harmonized Tariff Schedule.

You've been whining about less than 6 cents a barrel?

a great boon for the Chinese

Hilarious!!!!

Forum List

Back