Remember when Biden promised to blow up the Nord stream Pipeline?

And then he lied. His puppets lied. He blamed Putin yet Biden promised to end it. Watch this video and let us all know if you still believe Biden though he had admitted he would get rid of it.

Do you know the difference between block and blow up?

Keystone XL's toxic sludge cannot be sold in the US because it will refined in a Free Trade Zone. All of it will be sold overseas and the US gets no taxes. We take all the risks to give the Chinese a tax break. Further, it will create abut 1200 temporary jobs for pipeline construction companies. Trump is just too damned stupid.
It is cleaned in Canada first. Why did you create a conspiracy theory?

We have the Keystone that Trump approved in operation. Where has it harmed the USA? Obama killed it. Trump approved it. Then the last was what Biden killed.

Statement made in regard to NATO, not Ukraine....try again

do you remember them ?
GOlHtVGX0AAxXp9.jpg

I do. I was then delivering newspapers for the Oakland Tribune and looked forward to communists being executed. Actually at the time they really were practicing how Americans are supposed to practice. America is not supposed to kill those who simply dissent from this government.

America is not supposed to kill those who simply dissent from this government.
Rosenbergs were not dissidents, they were stalin´s spies - traitors , much like 🇷🇺 Vivek , Elbridge Colby , Moscow Marjorie” are putin´s spies - traitors - useful idiots.

tHtoD4wcgeJEbJJy_uXIj6zdLbVu4BspozjnKpYggjAQM0hSeEhM8y-Yf46gejmmCXscPubXL4rT=s1279-nd-v1

Rosenbergs were not dissidents, they were stalin´s spies - traitors , much like 🇷🇺 Vivek , Elbridge Colby , Moscow Marjorie” are putin´s spies - traitors - useful idiots.
I said I was happy they got executed.

But this is not then, it is today, and today I put more thought into the Feds murdering citizens.
I do not recall what they did for the Soviets. But even at that, FDR had been pals of the Soviets. And he was not executed.

I do not recall what they did for the Soviets.
really ? 🇷🇺they do MUCH MORE THAN Moscow Bolsheviks ever could
"I want the Moscow 🇷🇺 empire with Alaska, Hawaii, California, Finland and Poland. Although Poland and Finland are so stinky, I'm not sure, to be honest."

Russian propagandists dream about the new world order. And you know what? They mean it.
~~Litwin

They do. But the Russian population is a fraction of the American population plus we have more resources, best arms and excellent warriors.
The propagandists do not stand a chance.

XL oil cannot be sold in the US. That's the point of the Free Trade Zone.

Moron. It can be sold here, but then they would have to pay the import tariff.
But I'm talking about an emergency, you idiot.
If war broke out, we could use that extra oil.
If there was a war, you'd be damn sure we'd use that oil, you idiot.

Do you understand now, or is your brain like senile Biden's?

Forum List

Back