House Democrats are “Bringing Out the Big Guns” to Allow Illegal Aliens to Vote in 2024 Presidential Election

Illegals don’t vote
Never have

Why do you need a bill to stop a nonexistent problem?
They don't need to vote, but what's to stop them? All they need to do is add several congressmen to their "home" base and they will vote for them. If you believe your own beliefs, they don't rape and rob either, so no bills needed there either.

So, does this allow them to vote in a Federal election?

So you're telling me you believe they are here illegally and we're giving them housing, welfare, medical care, driver's license, etc. but we draw the line when it comes to voting?

Is that what you're telling me?

:alcoholic:

It's illegal for them to even be in the country.

But we see how that doesn't really matter to democrats.
Yes, I know but you did not answer the question.
So you're telling me you believe they are here illegally and we're giving them housing, welfare, medical care, driver's license, etc. but we draw the line when it comes to voting?

I hope you didn't go to duke u because you wasted your money. You don't answer a question with a question.

I don't necessarily agree with giving them driver's license but in the long run it could be a method to track them better.

That’s the facts Jack

They don't need to vote, but what's to stop them? All they need to do is add several congressmen to their "home" base and they will vote for them. If you believe your own beliefs, they don't rape and rob either, so no bills needed there either.

We already have laws against rape and robbery

What stops illegals from voting?
The consequences. They live on staying under the radar. Being caught casting a vote would lead to prison and deportation.
Who would risk that for just one vote?

Voter ID is always a good idea.

Under all circumstances.

For all voters.

At present the country is in the middle of a project called Real ID.

In future, I say we put citizenship status as a data point on those chips and let polling places scan them in after a photo check.

With free or subsidized ID cards for those who cannot afford it, there is no excuse for not having one.

Can you prove that? As we have seen with the stories that have come out that illegals who get welfare assistance are given a voter registration card, with no proof of citizenship required, there’s no telling how many illegals are registered to vote in federal elections, and since they are registered in the system, they don’t show up as an “ineligible vote”, so nobody is looking at them.

I mean seriously, if you look at the big picture…what other reason could the dems have for wanting to import millions of illegals? With all of the lax voter registration laws, it would be easy for illegals to get registered to vote. I’ve mentioned one in California, motor voter registration. How many have slipped through the cracks there. Register to vote using a utility bill as ID..how many have slipped through the cracks on that one. Get a license or sign up for welfare? Get a voter registration card…no proof of citizenship required. How many do you think slip through the cracks there?
Yes I can
In 2017, Trump claimed that 3 million illegals voted for Hillary and set out to prove it.
He formed a special commission to prove illegals were voting in our elections. When they found nothing, Trump quietly shut down the commission without releasing their findings.

Goofy talk.

Yes, I know but you did not answer the question.

I hope you didn't go to duke u because you wasted your money. You don't answer a question with a question.

I don't necessarily agree with giving them driver's license but in the long run it could be a method to track them better.

No it does not

That’s the facts Jack

We already have laws against rape and robbery

What stops illegals from voting?
The consequences. They live on staying under the radar. Being caught casting a vote would lead to prison and deportation.
Who would risk that for just one vote?

When you registered to vote, what was required of you?

Forum List

Back