Democrats do not have a majority in the Senate.

Your opinion. I made my point with the help of rightwinger in the very first response in this thread. If independents were independent Schumer wouldn't be the Senate Majority leader. I thought you supported democracy

Democracy means you vote your vote. Independents can vote for whomever they wish.

Your opinion. I made my point with the help of rightwinger in the very first response in this thread. If independents were independent Schumer wouldn't be the Senate Majority leader. I thought you supported democracy
Independents align with Democrats on most issues
Including naming Schumer as leader

So what is the point of your thread?

It is so telling when you people post stuff like this as if it is some major revelation...it just shows how truly uninformed you really are
Just reminding those people who claim they are independents that their votes always go to democrats.

I would not bank on that.
How many seats do the republican in the Senate control?
How many seats do the democrats control in the Senate?
Who is the Senate Majority leader?
Answer that and you'll see were your independent vote goes.

How many seats do the republican in the Senate control?
How many seats do the democrats control in the Senate?
Who is the Senate Majority leader?
Answer that and you'll see were your independent vote goes.

Wrong. I haven't voted for a democrat since the 1970's. I vote straight GOP ticket regardless of how I register, I vote to defeat democrats and have never picked an independent because they almost never have a chance of winning. I just don't register as a republican anymore because the party is so weak and ineffectual with half of them defeating the other half most of the time. The best thing I can say of most republicans is that they are at least better than the democrats.

Just look at the last midterm, the GOP was set up to run the tables easy peazy, instead they got their asses handed to them embarrassingly, the RNC even pulled funding from several key races including backing Kari Lake and a few others and they all lost.

Forum List

Back