This is Kamala Harris at her Best. Her Most Presidential. I Say without Jape or Jest

A sitting president would be remiss in giving a speech without notes especially concerning an important recent event where accuracy and completeness of information is crucial. It's one difference between a competent and diligent president and some game show host who happened to get lucky due to complacency.
I'm glad that you recognize that Kamala Harris is now the acting president.

That's right because trump campaign said this morning they won't debate her. Their excuse is they don't want to finalize a debate because she is not the nominee yet. But the Biden - Trump debates were finalized before Trump was actually nominated.
They won't commit to debate Kamala Harris until she is formally chosen by the Party.

If she starts polling badly, the Democrat Party elites may well panic again and tell the delegates to vote for someone else.

Then, non-candidate Harris would go around cackling that "Trump won't debate me."

A sitting president would be remiss in giving a speech without notes especially concerning an important recent event where accuracy and completeness of information is crucial. It's one difference between a competent and diligent president and some game show host who happened to get lucky due to complacency.
It was a lot more than “notes.”

It was remarks prepared by someone else, and which she read word for word. She was so afraid of having to formulate her own thoughts that she ran away when reporters started asking questions.

And to make matters worse, Bibi said her summary of the meeting did not accurately reflect their conversation. She twisted it around to make it seem like the situation is Israel’s fault, all intended to show her Muslim base that she is going to blame the Jews.

When she loses the election, she can get a job with the HAMAS PR Department.

I recognize that she already shows judgment that will serve her well when she becomes president.
It doesn’t take “judgement” to read a script.

I was an early reader. I could have done what she did in elementary school.

It was a lot more than “notes.”

It was remarks prepared by someone else, and which she read word for word. She was so afraid of having to formulate her own thoughts that she ran away when reporters started asking questions.

And to make matters worse, Bibi said her summary of the meeting did not accurately reflect their conversation. She twisted it around to make it seem like the situation is Israel’s fault, all intended to show her Muslim base that she is going to blame the Jews.

When she loses the election, she can get a job with the HAMAS PR Department.
Why would she walk so quickly away, looking so guilty? Why not smle, wave and say, "sorry folks, I have to be somewhere, and I'm late already" something like that?

Clinton and Obama could at least think for themselves. Even Jimmy Carter could think for himself.

I guess The Party doesn't like that.

Why would she walk so quickly away, looking so guilty? Why not smle, wave and say, "sorry folks, I have to be somewhere, and I'm late already" something like that?

Clinton and Obama could at least think for themselves. Even Jimmy Carter could think for himself.

I guess The Party doesn't like that.
She seemed really uncomfortable up there, as she was reading her anti-Israel notes. Can you imagine an intelligent man like Bibi trying to have a conversation of substance with her? She probably talked about yellow school buses and the passage of time, and her other pearls of wisdom.

Forum List

Back