This should sink any chance Kamala Harris has to win the Presidency.

Nope. Not a Geraldo kind of guy. I was at Fort Knox, the day he got banned from the Fort over his yellow journalism,

OK dude.

No one was asking for another Tale From Whitesville.

It was a euphemism.

You're voting for Kacklin' Camel Face.

That's all I need to know about your sense of judgment.

In this year of our Lord 2024.

OK dude.

No one was asking for another Tale From Whitesville.

It was a euphemism.

You're voting for Kacklin' Camel Face.

That's all I need to know about your sense of judgment.

In this year of our Lord 2024.
Easy choice. She will be better for the country than your anti-American criminal. We will not go back.

Nope. Not a Geraldo kind of guy. I was at Fort Knox, the day he got banned from the Fort over his yellow journalism, lying hack job against the XM-1 Tank. The asshole deserved it.
I have written on Harris, but she has far better potential to protect our representative republic against those that would dismantle it and it's safeguards for person benefit of the chosen few, and changing it forever to a party run, personal privilege state, closed to those not supporting Donny. Screw Donny and the whores he rode in on, and then paid off, so the voters would not know his lack of character.

Neat story, great example of intellectual dishonesty, projection, and complete denial.

The Democracks prevent democratic elections, in your face too. Made up rules to exploit covid to generate "votes". Weaponized the system to lock Trump up in courts to prevent him from running again, praying he has a heart attack or quits Then he was shot due the false rhetoric of your party.

Takes real balls poopy-panties to suggest Trump is the threat, cuz of what might be in the future. How come you liberals can't tell the difference between actions and accusations?

Easy choice. She will be better for the country than your anti-American criminal. We will not go back.

"We will not go back".

Yeah.

Fuck world peace, secure borders and a booming economy.

And have you read his new platform?

Sounds like 90s era Democrats.

I much prefer IM2, Palestinian flags, and defunded Police.

OK, so here's my theory about how someone as seemingly smart as you could "fall" for this shit:

You just cant admit you were wrong.

Your ego won't let you.

But you're secretly voting for Trump. ;)

God, you are desperate. Remember, you are comparing to things Trump has not only said, but done. I suspect you are screwed, and we are not going back.

Ya got a mouse in your pocket there bubba?

Good luck with that. Her biggest thing is she hasn't done jackshit for 3 1/2 years, except vote occasionally in the Senate. You get to run with your convicted felon, who tried to overthrow the last election, won't promise accept this election and wants to change government with his 2025 fascists plan, created by his staff and advisors as a road map to basically eliminate the voting power of the public and install party partisans in patronage job, owing allegiance to Donny. Fuck Donny. We're not going back.
Come November the voters are going to tell you Fuck YOU. Eliminate the public's voting power? News flash: YOU idiots just DID that. Even referencing your new boogie man the 2025 project. Which Trump doesn't even back. What a good sheep you are parroting the talking points.

She wasn't on the ballot for President until it became clear, Joe was no longer up to the job. So now you got the old as hell, crazy fuckn, criminal, that tried to overthrow and election after he lost it at the polls, after he lost it at the state houses, after he lost it at the courts. He should not have had the apprentice TV show. He should have had The Biggest Loser.
What a crybaby. Already whining. And still lying. Get used to saying President Trump again.

Kamala in her own words. Democrats can't call this "deep fakes". Her positions are beyond radical, and out of step with normal Americans.

She is a fringe radical that was voted the most liberal Senator. Left of even Commie Bernie.

Well they know this, which is why they're desperately on Twitter getting 150K "white women" to join a zoom call and dancing around about it.

Right, as if the suburban wine moms were huge Trump supporters in the first place.

The honeymoon phase is more like a single Tuesday night at the waterpark with the kids down the road. IOW, just not much of a honeymoon, because after all, we're talking about Lakama here

Good luck with that. Her biggest thing is she hasn't done jackshit for 3 1/2 years, except vote occasionally in the Senate. You get to run with your convicted felon, who tried to overthrow the last election, won't promise accept this election and wants to change government with his 2025 fascists plan, created by his staff and advisors as a road map to basically eliminate the voting power of the public and install party partisans in patronage job, owing allegiance to Donny. Fuck Donny. We're not going back.

TDS is one helluva mind virus

And don’t forget having someone in office who isn’t in their 80s.
Never mind the fact Dementia Riddled *Joe almost 90, clearly mentally unstable and the leftards are fine with him running the country for the next six months.

Forum List

Back