If Biden steps down from the Campaign, he should Also Step Down from the White House. But First, Kamal Harris should Resign.

FYI: VP Harris is probably the most-qualified VP in years: Former
On paper, she is fine, relatively speaking, given that she is from the party that I oppose. Unlike Democratic prosecutors appointed by Biden, she actually prosecuted crime as California AG.

I actually liked her better than most Democrats when I saw her at Senate hearings. I disagreed with her, but I thought she was much better than other Dem senators at questioning witnesses.

If this were a Rep Senator grilling a Dem nominee, I'd say "good job."

You Democrats have convinced me. Biden should resign the White House now, Sunday night on television, with Harris standing by to be sworn in by Kenjati Jackson-Brown.

Why would any Republican vote for a new Dem VP?
Kamala should resign. Today.

Then if Biden leaves office early, the Speaker of the House becomes President.
Yes, so Biden is not going to leave office and let that happen.

I'm trying to come up with a way that Democrats can do the right thing for the American people, even though they put partisan interests ahead of their interests.

I'm trying to come up with a way that Democrats can do the right thing for the American people, even though they put partisan interests ahead of their interests.
You think the Democrats want to do the right thing for the American people? Wait I bet you think Republicans want to do the right thing for the American people.
There are a few exceptions, however, the only thing they really want is money.

If Democrats were serious about doing good for the country, they would work on pushing the Squad out of the Party, along with the Waters, Sharptons, Sanders, and other filth. The voters got rid of one, Jamaal, and now Cori Bush is up for re-election, and the vermin are fawning over her instead.

Last edited:

How about talking to the Republicans about getting rid of a felon convicted on 34c counts? That would be in our best interest. Because if Trump gets elected he can't tell Autocrats shit about following the rule of law.

How about talking to the Republicans about getting rid of a felon convicted on 34c counts? That would be in our best interest. Because if Trump gets elected he can't tell Autocrats shit about following the rule of law.
I thought about that, and if Trump dropped out for any reason there are several alternatives ready to go. But the Dems have nobody.
Shoulda had a real primary. Too bad so sad.

I thought about that, and if Trump dropped out for any reason there are several alternatives ready to go. But the Dems have nobody.
Shoulda had a real primary. Too bad so sad.
The Democrats have plenty, startng with Harris. They have more than Republicans.

Forum List

Back