If Biden steps down from the Campaign, he should Also Step Down from the White House. But First, Kamal Harris should Resign.

I don't disagree, but who is telling you they won't remove him via the 25th Amendment because of her?
She left the primary with 3% of the support of Democrats, but maybe that has grown since then?

Regardless, there are many people who would be a better temporary president than Harris. Shapiro is one of them, even though he is a Democrat. Even Newsome or Whitmer would be better, though it would make the race much tougher for Trump.

As I said, I think that she would make a better president than Biden, because the radical Democrats could not run her the way they ran him. But right now, even that doesn't matter. Joe is unfit to serve, we are left with a president in name only (PINO), run by committee.

Maybe you're right. She left the primary with 3% of the support of Democrats, but maybe that has grown since then?

As I said, I think that she would make a better president than Biden, because the radical Democrats could not run her the way they ran him.

She has overwhelming support among Democrats to be at the top of the ticket if Biden bows out for the election.

For the good of the country. She stands in the way of Biden being able to be taken out by the 25th, or resigning on his own.

The White House staff should be negotiating on behalf of Biden with Congress to come up with a name who can get the majority of votes for confirmation from both the Dem Senate and the Rep House.

My recommendation would be Josh Shapiro (D), governor of Pennsylvania. He's a moderate Democrat and he got 15% of the votes of registered Republicans in his 2022 run for governor. Point would be to get someone in the VP slot that Biden could plausibly resign and have take his job as a temporary replacement.

That would leave Newsome, Whitmer, Harris and whoever else to fight for the delegates at the convention.
olivia-munn-hotdogs.gif

Is that true? Are there polls showing that?

It's been awhile - hope to catch up with old pals soon,... latest from Trump ... can you ear me now - ear today gone tomorrow:

CLICK HERE

Dan Francis (Watertown, NY; 1stLt., USMC (Ret.) Two VN combat infantry tours... 1st and 7th Marine Regs).

Oh I'm sorry.

Yes, Harris is the most favored loser candidate to replace Joey Corpse.

And she loses by even more.

Does that part matter?

Interesting.

I see that Josh Shapiro is fourth on the list. I had never heard of him until I googled "moderate Democrat governors" to come up with an example for this thread's OP.

I still say that Harris should resign for the good of the country. But given that she won't ever go against her own ambitions for that, better her than Biden to finish out Biden's term.

Interesting.

I see that Josh Shapiro is fourth on the list. I had never heard of him until I googled "moderate Democrat governors" to come up with an example for this thread's OP.

I still say that Harris should resign for the good of the country. But given that she won't ever go against her own ambitions for that, better her than Biden to finish out Biden's term.

Rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

But quality entertainment from where I sit.

Forum List

Back