Democrats do not have a majority in the Senate.

Wrong. I haven't voted for a democrat since the 1970's. I vote straight GOP ticket regardless of how I register, I vote to defeat democrats and have never picked an independent because they almost never have a chance of winning. I just don't register as a republican anymore because the party is so weak and ineffectual with half of them defeating the other half most of the time. The best thing I can say of most republicans is that they are at least better than the democrats.

Just look at the last midterm, the GOP was set up to run the tables easy peazy, instead they got their asses handed to them embarrassingly, the RNC even pulled funding from several key races including backing Kari Lake and a few others and they all lost.
You first said you consider yourself an independent
I think they tend to be but I consider myself an independent, and I'm no democrat. :no_text11:
As I said do the math and you'll see where your's or any one who votes independent goes. To the democrats

You first said you consider yourself an independent
So what? I just stopped registering as a Repub a few years back as I hope many others did so that the RNC sees their numbers drop and takes the hint.

As I said do the math and you'll see where your's or any one who votes independent goes. To the democrats
Can't think of a single independent I ever wanted to vote for. Truth is that 80% of the GOP suck, 99.9% of the DNC sucks, and the other parties are a total waste of time because they tend to be liberals with zero chance of winning any race. Geesh, you read my posts, you should know that.

Just because I'm a devout CONSERVATIVE doesn't mean I have to like the GOP. My favorite republicans are people like Trump, Lake, Bobert, MTG and Vikek Ramaswamy.

So what? I just stopped registering as a Repub a few years back as I hope many others did so that the RNC sees their numbers drop and takes the hint.

Can't think of a single independent I ever wanted to vote for. Truth is that 80% of the GOP suck, 99.9% of the DNC sucks, and the other parties are a total waste of time because they tend to be liberals with zero chance of winning any race. Geesh, you read my posts, you should know that.

Just because I'm a devout CONSERVATIVE doesn't mean I have to like the GOP. My favorite republicans are people like Trump, Lake, Bobert, MTG and Vikek Ramaswamy.
Ok fine you don't vote independent your vote doesn't go to the democrats.

Forum List

Back