President Trump Knows How to Deal With Our Enemies

This is what real leadership looks like. Are there any examples of Biden leading like this? Trump is THE MAN this country needs at this time

What bullshit. That's the definition of an idiot. Threatening to kill someone isn't "strength". It's bullying.

Trump talks like a tough guy but he cut and ran in Afghanistan and tried to blame Biden for his fuck ups. Trump is the guy who abandoned a billion dollars worth of equipment. When Biden took office there were only 2500 troops left there.

What bullshit. That's the definition of an idiot. Threatening to kill someone isn't "strength". It's bullying.

Trump talks like a tough guy but he cut and ran in Afghanistan and tried to blame Biden for his fuck ups. Trump is the guy who abandoned a billion dollars worth of equipment. When Biden took office there were only 2500 troops left there.
Trump ran out of Afghanistan? Oh wait, you proved you are a lying sack of shit with your very next sentence.

You just can’t help yourself, Fuckchop. :oops8:

So wrong! The negotiations were with the Taliban but the Afghan gov't, our 'allies' were not invited. The date for the drawdown was after Trump left office so he didn't have to follow the treaty he negotiated, it was someone else's problem There was zero coordination with Afghan gov't so it is hardly surprising they crumbled as the Americans left.

The Taliban got what they wanted, the US got out, the Afghan gov't and the Afghan people got royally screwed.
Biden got what he wanted a humiliating loss and 13 dead Americans.

My BS flag is raised. I don't think you have a clue as what either President did. Please show me I'm wrong and don't just deny, deny, deny...
The failed Biden administration blames Trump for its mistakes over and over. The Trump plan had benchmarks in place. Withdrawal would occur in phases starting with the civilians and ending with the military.

In a desperate bid to blame the Trump administration for a flawed plan, the failed Biden white house initiated a chaotic withdrawal removing the military first, leaving the civilians defenseless. In February of 2021 the Taliban started refusing to abide by the benchmarks put in place by Trump. Instead of dealing with Taliban failing to meet their obligations, the failed Biden administration blames the Trump timeline instead of its own behaviors. It was aided in escaping responsibility by a compliant and complicit media.

The failed Biden administration blames Trump for its mistakes over and over. The Trump plan had benchmarks in place. Withdrawal would occur in phases starting with the civilians and ending with the military.

In a desperate bid to blame the Trump administration for a flawed plan, the failed Biden white house initiated a chaotic withdrawal removing the military first, leaving the civilians defenseless. In February of 2021 the Taliban started refusing to abide by the benchmarks put in place by Trump. Instead of dealing with Taliban failing to meet their obligations, the failed Biden administration blames the Trump timeline instead of its own behaviors. It was aided in escaping responsibility by a compliant and complicit media.
from your link:
The Trump administration in February 2020 negotiated a withdrawal agreement with the Taliban that excluded the Afghan government, freed 5,000 imprisoned Taliban soldiers and set a date certain of May 1, 2021, for the final withdrawal.​
And the Trump administration kept to the pact, reducing U.S. troop levels from about 13,000 to 2,500, even though the Taliban continued to attack Afghan government forces and welcomed al-Qaeda terrorists into the Taliban leadership.​

Biden warned civilians to leave and even delayed the final withdrawal to give them time. Once the Afghan Army saw the US troops leave they read the handwriting on the wall that 2,500 US troops could not do anything to change.

from your link:
The Trump administration in February 2020 negotiated a withdrawal agreement with the Taliban that excluded the Afghan government, freed 5,000 imprisoned Taliban soldiers and set a date certain of May 1, 2021, for the final withdrawal.​
And the Trump administration kept to the pact, reducing U.S. troop levels from about 13,000 to 2,500, even though the Taliban continued to attack Afghan government forces and welcomed al-Qaeda terrorists into the Taliban leadership.​

Biden warned civilians to leave and even delayed the final withdrawal to give them time. Once the Afghan Army saw the US troops leave they read the handwriting on the wall that 2,500 US troops could not do anything to change.
Excluded the Afghan government. So who freed the Taliban prisoners?

No one is blaming Biden because the agreement and Afghan government collapsed. There's no way this would end with a working Afghan government. The blame is that the withdrawal was so botched because civilians were left to last.

Excluded the Afghan government. So who freed the Taliban prisoners?

No one is blaming Biden because the agreement and Afghan government collapsed. There's no way this would end with a working Afghan government. The blame is that the withdrawal was so botched because civilians were left to last.
Which civilians are you referring to? US citizens had plenty of time to leave so far as I know. Afghan civilians had to navigate the maze of US immigration laws which generally take years, not weeks. Biden didn't have the SCOTUS immunity ruling so he had to follow US laws. Those days are now gone I guess.

Which civilians are you referring to? US citizens had plenty of time to leave so far as I know. Afghan civilians had to navigate the maze of US immigration laws which generally take years, not weeks. Biden didn't have the SCOTUS immunity ruling so he had to follow US laws. Those days are now gone I guess.
Are you under the impression that no one was killed in Biden's botched withdrawal?

Forum List

Back