Trump Claims He Has Every Right To Prosecute His Enemies

You are guilty of the very shit you try to lay off on me.

You are stubborn — but you remain quite flatly wrong.
I pull facts to support my argument. That's why I brought up the issue with David Pecker, to corroborate the allegation that this was done for the campaign.

What did you do?

"No"
"Nonsense"
"absolutely ridiculous"

No attempt to provide an argument with facts. Just deny, deny, deny.

I pull facts to support my argument. That's why I brought up the issue with David Pecker, to corroborate the allegation that this was done for the campaign.

What did you do?

"No"
"Nonsense"
"absolutely ridiculous"

No attempt to provide an argument with facts. Just deny, deny, deny.
Lol

No. You don’t.

And your mind is rusted and welded shut.

You make some stupid as claim and when I note that it’s an absurdity, you cry.

Doesn’t change the fact that you are not conversant with logic.

Lol

No. You don’t.

And your mind is rusted and welded shut.

You make some stupid as claim and when I note that it’s an absurdity, you cry.

Doesn’t change the fact that you are not conversant with logic.
You're posting here is exactly as I said.

No attempt to form an argument. Just "no".

Buying the damaging stories was done explicitly to protect the campaign. That makes them a campaign expense. Did David Pecker lie under oath about his meeting with Trump and Cohen?

Trump’s Campaign Of Retribution Is Already Well Underway

A final point on all this: It’s clear to anyone paying a whit of attention that the House GOP is the forward operating base for Trump’s campaign of retribution. He has set out to avenge all of the perceived slights, attacks, and legal accountability directed at him in part because he’s characterologically incapable of anything else. But he also does it because it makes a strength out of a weakness and further inoculates him from the political damage of his criminal trials, especially with the kind of coverage he gets for it, even from non-propaganda outlets.

Holding Merrick Garland in contempt is just a small part of that larger revenge agenda.

The House boys are doing what they can.

Chalk this up to just one of daily stupid things he says. His words don’t matter

You're posting here is exactly as I said.

No attempt to form an argument. Just "no".

Buying the damaging stories was done explicitly to protect the campaign. That makes them a campaign expense. Did David Pecker lie under oath about his meeting with Trump and Cohen?
You’re dishonest.

I have made rational and coherent arguments. And I’ve very well refuted some of your more petty claims. Repeating yourself (as you do endlessly) isn’t the same as engaging in a discussion or argument.

You’re dismissed.

You’re dishonest.

I have made rational and coherent arguments. And I’ve very well refuted some of your more petty claims. Repeating yourself (as you do endlessly) isn’t the same as engaging in a discussion or argument.

You’re dismissed.
I repeat myself because you never responded to it. It's a good point.

What else can I do?

Can you think of any other candidate over your voting life you would vote for if he stole money from a charity, was convicted of what is tantamount to election interference, was found to have cheated on his taxes, raped a woman, orchestrated a violent attempt to block the elected prez's certification, and tried to use fake electors to steal an election?
incredible, ain't it?

No. It was irrelevant.
It's quite relevant. It shows that Trump had already been part of an attempt to use money to bury stories to protect his campaign.

The NDA with Clifford was consistent with that attempt.

Pecker would have been the one paying for Clifford's NDA if his lawyers hadn't put a stop to it.

It's quite relevant. It shows that Trump had already been part of an attempt to use money to bury stories to protect his campaign.
So? Not a crime. Even if we accept that Trump knew.
The NDA with Clifford was consistent with that attempt.
No. It isn’t. That’s just your wishful spinning.
Pecker would have been the one paying for Clifford's NDA if his lawyers hadn't put a stop to it.
Again. So what?

Claiming that things are consistent isn’t support for that very contention.
Pecker’s catch and kill efforts were consistent with the Clifford NDA

Since the testimony is that Trump asked Pecker to do it for the campaign, we would logically believe the NDA for Clifford is for the same reason. To protect the campaign.

This isn’t complicated. Where is the problem with this logic?

Pecker’s catch and kill efforts were consistent with the Clifford NDA

Since the testimony is that Trump asked Pecker to do it for the campaign, we would logically believe the NDA for Clifford is for the same reason. To protect the campaign.

This isn’t complicated. Where is the problem with this logic?
Back to mindlessly repeating your own shit.

You are a very boring little hack.

Back to mindlessly repeating your own shit.

You are a very boring little hack.
Because you haven’t refuted it.

Consistent behavior would have consistent motivations. That’s logical.

You can’t refute the logic. You just stamp your feet.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back