Trump Claims He Has Every Right To Prosecute His Enemies

Because you haven’t refuted it.
Yes. I refuted it. Your denial is silly of you.

Consistent behavior would have consistent motivations. That’s logical.
No. It isn’t. It’s just one possibility. The only consistencies are: nothing criminal in paying for an NDA — and no valid evidence of intent to commit or conceal ANY crime.
You can’t refute the logic. You just stamp your feet.
I have refuted your invalid logic.

You petulantly keep repeating yourself (vacantly) all the same.

No. It isn’t. It’s just one possibility
It’s the most logical conclusion. When you combine numerous pieces of evidence like this, the jury eventually believes it beyond a reasonable doubt.

You never stated why it isnt logical. You just said there could be other possibilities. Sure, could be. What are they? You don’t say. Why would they be more logical? You don’t say.

Just deny deny deny.

It’s the most logical conclusion. When you combine numerous pieces of evidence like this, the jury eventually believes it beyond a reasonable doubt.

You never stated why it isnt logical. You just said there could be other possibilities. Sure, could be. What are they? You don’t say. Why would they be more logical? You don’t say.

Just deny deny deny.
Repeating your mantra is still unpersuasive, kid.

You aren’t open minded enough to be persuaded. You accept the Trump dogma unquestioningly.

The jury was open minded.
Lol.

You might actually be stupid enough to believe that shit. But then, of course, you’ve always been a flaming retard.

Lol.

You might actually be stupid enough to believe that shit. But then, of course, you’ve always been a flaming retard.
The proof is your lack of argument. Trump’s expensive defense was likewise devoid of one.

I was thinking the same thinking the same thing. Your incessant replies of "no" don't give me anything to analyze.
The Department of Redundancy Department may have a job opening for you for you.

Forum List

Back