Trump: "I Never Said Lock Her Up"

Trump understandably believes he can tell the biggest whopper lies and his rubes will swallow them whole. His followers have a proven track record of falling for every hoax that comes down the pike.

Now that's he's a convict facing possible jail time, Trump is taking a real flyer with, "I never said lock her up."

Trump claims he didnā€™t say ā€˜lock her upā€™ about Hillary Clinton

Will the credulous rubes cross that Rubicon and parrot this brazen lie? Time will tell.

Shit poster lil g.0005 lied in his thread headline:

Trump: "I Never Said Lock Her Up"​

There is a difference between saying that he didnā€™t say ā€œlock her upā€ (initially) and the false claim made by lil g that he claims to ā€œneverā€ have said it.

Trump claims he didnā€™t say ā€˜lock her upā€™ about Hillary Clinton​

ā€œDidnā€™tā€ isnā€™t the same as ā€œnever.ā€

Shit poster lil g.0005 lied in his thread headline:

Trump: "I Never Said Lock Her Up"​

There is a difference between saying that he didnā€™t say ā€œlock her upā€ (initially) and the false claim made by lil g that he claims to ā€œneverā€ have said it.

Trump claims he didnā€™t say ā€˜lock her upā€™ about Hillary Clinton​

ā€œDidnā€™tā€ isnā€™t the same as ā€œnever.ā€
Too much spin makes one dizzy; explains much about your posting style:
1717884535886.gif

Trump understandably believes he can tell the biggest whopper lies and his rubes will swallow them whole. His followers have a proven track record of falling for every hoax that comes down the pike.

Now that's he's a convict facing possible jail time, Trump is taking a real flyer with, "I never said lock her up."

Trump claims he didnā€™t say ā€˜lock her upā€™ about Hillary Clinton

Will the credulous rubes cross that Rubicon and parrot this brazen lie? Time will tell.

Do a search for title with Trump Said in them. There are a lot.

Iā€™m watching Steven Colbert. Trump is at a windy campaign rally in Nevada. He literally said to the crowd he doesnā€™t want anything to happen to any of them. We need every vote. I donā€™t care about you I just want your vote.

wow. Heā€™s telling his supporters what he really thinks and they donā€™t care. Wow.

Forum List

Back