Trump: "I Never Said Lock Her Up"

Actually, I did an analysis on those allegations and from everything I found, she did violate several laws but the DOJ simply "declined" to do anything about.

I do remember thinking that they (DOJ) only brought up that particular issue, at the time they did, to cripple her chances at winning the office of POTUS. And it appeared to me that it apparently worked although I have no idea if that's what actually caused Trump to win, especially since it's reported that Clinton won the popular.
Imo, her mishandling of data is different than hosting a private email server or decommissioning a hard drive. We'll never know if her predecessor had any such data on his private email server because the issue was not the subject of a politically motivated investigation. (Not that the Dems wouldn't have used such information, but Collen Powell was not a priority target).

Yes. I am of the personal experience cult.

Have you noticed that the new buzz word among enemy democrats is cult. Everything they don't like is a cult. The Christian-Jew-Catholic-Trump-Republican-White-Personal Experience cult. Did I get everyone?
Nope. It’s Trump cult. And I’m a cult you see only what you want to see.

Just like you admitted doing

Bleach Bit-Hammer Time Hillary DESTROYED subpoenaed EVEDENCE.
But, no reasonable prosecutor something something.
Please, princess, you know this.
Why obfuscate?
The thing is, what she discarded, her private and personal stuff, was NOT subpoenaed by Congress....she had every right to discard it, because at that time in Jan/Feb...time period....

the republican Congress critters investigating Benghazi, ONLY Subpoenaed any emails and documents on Benghazi and Lybia. Not her other work emails or private Clinton Foundation type emails were subpoenaed. NON, ZIP, ZERO of what was bleach bit was under subpoena! That was all a false, created, narrative....

She turned over all of her work related emails in December....her lawyers went through and pulled out work related stuff and turned it over, what was left on the computer was her own stuff not related to work and no Benghazi/Lybia stuff.

ONLY in the following August, her SERVER was subpoenaed by the FBI, because when the National Archivists began sorting her emails to organized them for FOIA requests, they found 4 emails discussing top secret stuff. The National Archives then got the Inspector General and the FBI involved per their protocol, on this kind of stuff so the FBI could do a risk assessment on the top secret stuff...

And THAT is when her subpoena was served by the FBI for her entire server....in August, 6 MONTHS after the congressional Benghazi/Lybia subpoena and bleach bitting.

The thing is, what she discarded, her private and personal stuff, was NOT subpoenaed by Congress....she had every right to discard it, because at that time in Jan/Feb...time period....

the republican Congress critters investigating Benghazi, ONLY Subpoenaed any emails and documents on Benghazi and Lybia. Not her other work emails or private Clinton Foundation type emails were subpoenaed. NON, ZIP, ZERO of what was bleach bit was under subpoena! That was all a false, created, narrative....

She turned over all of her work related emails in December....her lawyers went through and pulled out work related stuff and turned it over, what was left on the computer was her own stuff not related to work and no Benghazi/Lybia stuff.

ONLY in the following August, her SERVER was subpoenaed by the FBI, because when the National Archivists began sorting her emails to organized them for FOIA requests, they found 4 emails discussing top secret stuff. The National Archives then got the Inspector General and the FBI involved per their protocol, on this kind of stuff so the FBI could do a risk assessment on the top secret stuff...

And THAT is when her subpoena was served by the FBI for her entire server....in August, 6 MONTHS after the congressional Benghazi/Lybia subpoena and bleach bitting.
That's some Olympic grade gymnastics wow.
Here, have a 🥨

Bleach Bit-Hammer Time Hillary DESTROYED subpoenaed EVEDENCE.
But, no reasonable prosecutor something something.
Please, princess, you know this.
Why obfuscate?
And I left out that the FBI did find other work related emails in these obscure files that didn't transfer properly when she had her server upgraded and replaced...the transfer of all of her server info to another new server had some problems.

The FBI SAID they found these scrambled emails from the transfer bloop and were able to put most of them back together.

And Comey said this was obviously not of her IT guy's doing or her fault for the transfer problems.

That's some Olympic grade gymnastics wow.
Here, have a 🥨
It happens to be FACT. :)

I can give you a link for the Congressional subpoena, which only mentions needing the Benghazi and Lybia correspondence in it. And the subpoena of her whole server 6 months later, by the FBI, if you need to see them?

It happens to be FACT. :)

I can give you a link for the Congressional subpoena, which only mentions needing the Benghazi and Lybia correspondence in it. And the subpoena of her whole server 6 months later, by the FBI, if you need to see them?
Yeah, and no reasonable prosecutor something something.
I get it; different rules for democrats, and other rules for Trump.
And the beat goes on.....

Unlike Big Daddy Benedict Donnie, Sec Clinton didn't abscond with a single classified document or try to hide them and may not have even known about some of the Classified information she was sent in a few very long email chains. But even if she were charged, the Government would have had the right or obligation to give her her day in court, just like Chicken Shit 45 gets.
Biden did and wasn't even allowed to. Hide she destroyed the evidence when subpoenad

This thread is really irrelevant and just a smoke screen.

Russia is sending Russian warships to the Caribbean as a direct result of Democrat policies.
The entire world is inching towards global conflict.
I think this is just a weeee bit more important.

The Left here is twiddlin butt hairs over nonsense but ignoring the massive threat to humanity the Left poses.

Another Donald publicity master stroke .

Not so bright opponents fail to realise that broadly speaking all publicity is great publicitly .
And those same and not very smart and bright people are just giving what they claim to be annoying even greater and stronger "legs".
So, it's NOT fake news? But..that makes you a liar?
So surprised~

This thread is really irrelevant and just a smoke screen.

Russia is sending Russian warships to the Caribbean as a direct result of Democrat policies.
The entire world is inching towards global conflict.
I think this is just a weeee bit more important.

The Left here is twiddlin butt hairs over nonsense but ignoring the massive threat to humanity the Left poses.
time-to-do-some-clean-up-on-twitter-v0-flkxantqfc5d1.jpeg

Russia does was it does because Russia wants to.

Forum List

Back