Trump Leads Chant of 'Lock Her Up"

What the left is missing with all this is the fact that Trump didn't go after any of them.

It's only my guess, but I think he didn't go after any of them, because he's a weak liberal himself. None the less, the left screaming about a politician lying, saying lock __________ up, but then not even trying, makes the left look at as bad as Trump. Y'all screaming and crying about nothing.
His efforts to get the DOJ to prosecute his opponents hit the same snag as did his claims about the multi state fraud in the 2020 election. No evidence.

"Troublingly, it appears that the Justice Department is allowing itself to be pressured by Trump’s demands. In November 2017, then–Attorney General Jeff Sessions informed members of Congress that he was considering appointing a second special counsel to investigate Hillary Clinton’s alleged role in approving the sale of a uranium company to a Russian state company. In January 2018, after yet another round of tweets from Trump, the Daily Beast reported that Justice Department officials had agreed to take a “fresh look” at Clinton’s use of a private email server. Two years later, in January 2020, the department ended the investigation, conceding nothing of consequence was found."

His efforts to get the DOJ to prosecute his opponents hit the same snag as did his claims about the multi state fraud in the 2020 election. No evidence.

"Troublingly, it appears that the Justice Department is allowing itself to be pressured by Trump’s demands. In November 2017, then–Attorney General Jeff Sessions informed members of Congress that he was considering appointing a second special counsel to investigate Hillary Clinton’s alleged role in approving the sale of a uranium company to a Russian state company. In January 2018, after yet another round of tweets from Trump, the Daily Beast reported that Justice Department officials had agreed to take a “fresh look” at Clinton’s use of a private email server. Two years later, in January 2020, the department ended the investigation, conceding nothing of consequence was found."

Trump still didn't go after a political opponent. None of them went to court. Most because he didn't even try. He's a weak liberal.

BTW, I do get your point. That if Trump had the backing, he may have went after them. Even unjustly. But that's the minor difference between the left and the right.
The left will just make up shit, and get their soldiers in line and do it. The right will make sure there's a valid reason to go after someone. Bill Barr and the conservative judges on the Supreme court. And even some of Trumps judges in the states. They not all into false witch hunts.

What the right ignores is the constant lying, he lied about say he said "Lock Her Up". He lies continually, freaking daily and they ignore the lies.

I get that. Trumpbots are clearly a cult. Nothing matter to them, except Trump. Not the borrowing and spending, not the 2A, the US constitution. Nothing but Trump.

Trump still didn't go after a political opponent. None of them went to court. Most because he didn't even try. He's a weak liberal.

BTW, I do get your point. That if Trump had the backing, he may have went after them. Even unjustly. But that's the minor difference between the left and the right.
The left will just make up shit, and get their soldiers in line and do it. The right will make sure there's a valid reason to go after someone. Bill Barr and the conservative judges on the Supreme court. And even some of Trumps judges in the states. They not all into false witch hunts.
The point you're missing is that the president doesn't have the power of the AG. Which is why Nixon couldn't fire Cox in 1973.

"On October 20, 1973, in an unprecedented show of executive power, Nixon ordered Attorney General Elliot Richardson and Deputy Attorney General William Ruckelshaus to fire Cox, but both men refused and resigned their posts in protest. The role of attorney general then fell to Solicitor General Robert Bork, who reluctantly complied with Nixon’s request and dismissed Cox. Less than a half hour later, the White House dispatched FBI agents to close off the offices of the Special Prosecutor, Attorney General and Deputy Attorney General.

Nixon’s attack on his own Justice Department came with grave consequences. More than 50,000 concerned citizens sent telegrams to Washington, and 21 members of Congress introduced resolutions calling for Nixon’s impeachment.

The only reason no charge were brought against Benedict Donald's enemies is that the AG's and special prosecutor Durham couldn't find any evidence of crimes they committed. Not that they didn't follow Benedict's command.

The point you're missing is that the president doesn't have the power of the AG. Which is why Nixon couldn't fire Cox in 1973.

"On October 20, 1973, in an unprecedented show of executive power, Nixon ordered Attorney General Elliot Richardson and Deputy Attorney General William Ruckelshaus to fire Cox, but both men refused and resigned their posts in protest. The role of attorney general then fell to Solicitor General Robert Bork, who reluctantly complied with Nixon’s request and dismissed Cox. Less than a half hour later, the White House dispatched FBI agents to close off the offices of the Special Prosecutor, Attorney General and Deputy Attorney General.

Nixon’s attack on his own Justice Department came with grave consequences. More than 50,000 concerned citizens sent telegrams to Washington, and 21 members of Congress introduced resolutions calling for Nixon’s impeachment.

The only reason no charge were brought against Benedict Donald's enemies is that the AG's and special prosecutor Durham couldn't find any evidence of crimes they committed. Not that they didn't follow Benedict's command.
That was then. And that was still questionable. Joe makes Nixon look angelic.

There are differences in lying. I don't think all politicians lie, I think in the US a lot do because the FPTP system allows them to easily get away with it. That's why I support Proportional Representation.

However what Trump is doing isn't a little lie, isn't a lie he can maybe cover up.

It's coming out and saying "This is a fact" and it's totally provable at that time that it isn't.

Like Biden does? How many jobs has he claimed to have had? How many times did he claimed to have marched with King? If you were to listen to him, he apparently grew up in a black, Jewish, Italian, Somali, polish, Irish-catholic, Puerto Rican neighborhood….. I want to see this neighborhood!!

Also, he’s been a lifeguard, truck driver, coal miner, was almost shot down in helicopter, was almost sent to the naval academy on a football scholarship..

I’d say Biden has told some doozys as well.

Like Biden does? How many jobs has he claimed to have had? How many times did he claimed to have marched with King? If you were to listen to him, he apparently grew up in a black, Jewish, Italian, Somali, polish, Irish-catholic, Puerto Rican neighborhood….. I want to see this neighborhood!!

Also, he’s been a lifeguard, truck driver, coal miner, was almost shot down in helicopter, was almost sent to the naval academy on a football scholarship..

I’d say Biden has told some doozys as well.

And even then his lies are far less ridiculous than what Trump is saying.

Word is now that Trump lead the chant for "Lock Her Up", problem being there is video evidence showing what a liar he is.

Reg

Regardless of what he says, he did lead chants and egged on chant of "Lock Her Up".

Are you going to believe your own eyes? Or are you going to believe glorious leader?

This is a loyalty check, buddy. You fail if you think.

Are you going to believe your own eyes? Or are you going to believe glorious leader?

This is a loyalty check, buddy. You fail if you think.

I believe what I see and hear.......so the answer would a resounding "NO".

But makes one helluva good conspiracy theory.

Forum List

Back