Maduro steals election in Venezuela.

Why are you bringing up 2020

You mean aside from 2024 US election not even happening yet?....because thats what Trumptards in this thread equated Venezuela's election problems to.

Do you have any clue at all what you are posting about or why?

....becasue thats what Trumptards in this thread equated Venezuela's election problems to.

Do you have any clue at all what you are posting about or why?

2020, 2024, before, after, etc etc etc.

That you only went to this qualification now just shows you weren't really reading your own posts.

OOH OOH OOH I was talking about 2020, I GOT HIM NOW

Meanwhile what Maduro did is the same as what Dems TRIED to do for 2024 against Trump, they just didn't succeed.

The comparison stands, mouth breather.

2020, 2024, before, after, etc etc etc.

That you only went to this qualification now just shows you weren't really reading your own posts.

OOH OOH OOH I was talking about 2020, I GOT HIM NOW

Meanwhile what Maduro did is the same as what Dems TRIED to do for 2024 against Trump, they just didn't succeed.

The comparison stands, mouth breather.

Lets cut the bullshit and draw the bottom line:

Like all Trumptards here, you can't point to any factual similarity between the major problems in Venezuela's election this thread is about and any past American election.

Democrats look forward to doing 5ge same thing here.
Dummy, HOW?

There are no centralized electronic results being managed and reported on by the US administration. There are only individual states administering and reporting machine ballot counts, that then can be challenged and manually recounted.

So HOW?

Lets cut the bullshit and draw the bottom line:

Like all Trumptards here, you can't point to any factual similarity between the major problems in Venezuela's election this thread is about and any past American election.

I can point to in the US an attempt to deny a presidential candidate a spot on a ballot for in Venezuela one actually being denied the spot.

The only difference is success. I am not going to let you slip by on this one simple point.

18ac4fa9a9574d0507036469536b458c_768x0.jpg
The evidence the opposition has is the tally sheets from the machines.

So you'll have to put the idiot cult toys back in the attic. Sorry.

I can point to in the US an attempt to deny a presidential candidate a spot on a ballot for in Venezuela one actually being denied the spot.

The only difference is success. I am not going to let you slip by on this one simple point.
Which is factually different from top opposition leader ACTUALLY banned from Venezuela's election and Trump ACTUALLY being able to participate.

You can state no factual similarity.

Which is factually different from top opposition leader ACTUALLY banned from Venezuela's election.

You can state no factual similarity.

Which is creating your own conditions just because you don't want to admit Dems tried the same thing Maduro succeeded at, and are on record doing it. And on record being smacked down by the SC.

Get your idiotic cult lies out of here, you're embarrassing yourself.

What lies?

Did the Dems try to remove Trump from an election ballot in Colorado, yes or no?

Did they succeed up to the State Court level, until this was overturned by the US Supreme Court, yes or no?

Which is creating your own conditions just because you don't want to admit Dems tried the same thing Maduro succeeded at, and are on record doing it. And on record being smacked down by the SC.

The only one that tried to do what Maduro is doing is Trump...and he failed

So Dems didn't try to keep Trump off the ballot in Colorado? It never happened?

Each state has its own rules for ballot access.

The Repubs might end up keeping the Dem nominee off the ballot in Ohio...yet you never whine about that...why not?

Forum List

Back