UK to suspend all weapons to Israel

I wonder why there are so many Arab, Muslim refugees...
Because they live amongst terrorist groups at war with each other... the better question would be why are Arab and Muslim people at war all the time.... why do they live with such hatred that would cause them to kill....

Because they live amongst terrorist groups at war with each other... the better question would be why are Arab and Muslim people at war all the time.... why do they live with such hatred that would cause them to kill....
Nice try but wrong, have another go (hint its entirely due to the United States slaughter and destruction)

:cuckoo: you are a lunatic....
The so-called "War on Terror" which the US started and led following Sept 11 WTC attacks have contributed to around 4.5 million deaths. The entire mess has resulted in the displacement of about 38 million people across Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Philippines and Pakistan.

That's what the US has done for the world, that's what the US has done for the people of Europe and the Middle East.

The UK is a shit-hole.

Really? Here's Philadelphia for you:

1722353118847.png

No one knows the answer to that

But suspect it wont be long

You may live to see it
Hopefully........I won't.

Maybe 40 or 50 years ago, I might have had SOME faith.
The way teabaggers have manipulated "Jesus" and HIS so called teachings, is abysmal.

Do you think Harris will stop all weapons to Israel ??

I think so

She can't. The Zionist lobby and special interest groups are deeply inserted into US politics and society, the US is not in control of Israel, Israel is in control of the United States, that recent circus in congress demonstrates this, with obedient congressman standing, clapping and worshipping Netanyahu the war criminal soon to have an arrest warrant approved.

Forum List

Back