Biden Now Calls for the Assassination of House Speaker Johnson

Biden is the classic and textbook case of corruption. He molests kids. It's been caught on vid for the world to see.

There are really only two explanations. He thinks he is so above it all that he can get away with it. Or, he is so demonic that he has convinced himself this is all okay.

So many liberal scum on this board have denied Biden's child molestation. I am getting the same sick denials and excuses on other forums. I thought there would be an outlier or two, but this is epidemic.

Calling for the death of others is nothing to this pedo. He is totally sick and demonic.

Liberals are scum filth trash

It's just an old man who is thoughtlessly spitting out his feelings.....I doubt that he is dog whistling. At least I hope he isn't.

It's just an old man who is thoughtlessly spitting out his feelings.....I doubt that he is dog whistling. At least I hope he isn't.
Listen to the left make excuses for this psychopathic killer. If trump said this, the left would be screaming for his head.

And this is not the first time. Just a few days before trump was shot, biden said, "Time to put trump in the bullseye." The left censored that too.

Listen to the left make excuses for this psychopathic killer. If trump said this, the left would be screaming for his head.

And this is not the first time. Just a few days before trump was shot, biden said, "Time to put trump in the bullseye." The left censored that too.
All your crying is glorious. You better stock up on kleenex before November.

1722303666013.png

Forum List

Back