Biden Now Calls for the Assassination of House Speaker Johnson

Biden has been led around by the nose for years, and i'm supposed to believe some of his babbling in response to an aggressive reporter amounts to assassination here?

~S~
No, but it shows that the man needs help but refuses to get any, and his sycophants won't get him none either. They're to busy using his weakened office to try and get their ways in life by government force.

No one cares.

And still...no one cares...but you. :)
No one cares!

I care!

I’ve got 20 pounds of popcorn ready for after the first debate to watch you Leftards.

HOW FID SHE SUDDENLY GET DO STUPID
WE NEED TO REPLACE HER NOW!!

:auiqs.jpg:

IMG_0939.png

No one cares!

I care!

I’ve got 20 pounds of popcorn ready for after the first debate to watch you Leftards.

HOW FID SHE SUDDENLY GET DO STUPID
WE NEED TO REPLACE HER NOW!!

:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 986655
If Trump is man enough to show up, she will shred him.
I'm betting he declines..so don't spend too much on that popcorn. :)

Open your eyes and look, but you choose to have your leftist mule blinders on. Fires represent wars and rumors of wars, depravity and immoral behavior becomes mainstream, crime and mayhem seize the day, and it's all seen as basically a metaphorical tragedy that is represented as a fire with no end in sight.
Stupid question.
Crime has been decreasing for years and has been on an overall decline for decades.

BTW- The freak hates you bringing up he was shocked at Joes mental health at the debate.

ISNT THAT RIGHT JACK YOURE A TOTAL GULLIBLE STOOGE!
Stuff it in your bill, Penguin Boy. I've made my thoughts and observations well known about Biden after his debate performance.

So why you scared all the sudden? :)

Forum List

Back