Biden Now Calls for the Assassination of House Speaker Johnson

Biden could be turning out to be a very dangerous deranged man. He definitely needs a true physical health and mental health evaluation. No more games because the world is literally on fire as we speak.

Thanks to him and Coup-mala. Their ace in the hole, a hoped for hot war and American line up behind POTUS? Ain't gonna work.

Really? Besides Gaza and now the Golan Heights, where is the world on fire?

Lotsa places here are..but those are real fires. :)
Open your eyes and look, but you choose to have your leftist mule blinders on. Fires represent wars and rumors of wars, depravity and immoral behavior becomes mainstream, crime and mayhem seize the day, and it's all seen as basically a metaphorical tragedy that is represented as a fire with no end in sight.
So you can't answer the question?
Stupid question.

Open your eyes and look, but you choose to have your leftist mule blinders on. Fires represent wars and rumors of wars, depravity and immoral behavior becomes mainstream, crime and mayhem seize the day, and it's all seen as basically a metaphorical tragedy that is represented as a fire with no end in sight.
Stupid question.
Which still doesn't answer my question. Where is the world on fire..metaphorically? I've given you two examples.

Really? Besides Gaza and now the Golan Heights, where is the world on fire?

Lotsa places here are..but those are real fires. :)
1722298786595.png

Which still doesn't answer my question. Where is the world on fire..metaphorically? I've given you two examples.
If you were smart enough to contend with, I might try to entertain your uneducated ridiculousness just enough to hopefully help you out, but judging from the past here, you can't be helped.

If you were smart enough to contend with, I might try to entertain your uneducated ridiculousness just enough to hopefully help you out, but judging from the past here, you can't be helped.
Then answer the question and stop being a dick. Otherwise, I'll assume you're just talking out of your ass as usual.

Then answer the question and stop being a dick. Otherwise, I'll assume you're just talking out of your ass as usual.
That's all you knuckleheads do when the question and/or the issue has been answered perfectly, otherwise you deflect on the answer by claiming it hasn't been answered when it has. Everyone is now onto your leftist game's, and your ship of Dreams is sinking fast.

Biden has been led around by the nose for years, and i'm supposed to believe some of his babbling in response to an aggressive reporter amounts to assassination here?

~S~

That's all you knuckleheads do when the question and/or the issue has been answered perfectly, otherwise you deflect on the answer by claiming it hasn't been answered when it has. Everyone is now onto your leftist game's, and your ship of Dreams is sinking fast.
So...talking out of the ass it is. :)

I've given you two real examples.
One more try. Let's see you type it.

Forum List

Back