Zone1 The easiest way to figure out if a black or white is racist.

What about black Christians? Christianity does not promote blacks suffering. If it did, blacks would not be Christians themselves.
What about them? You should look up the history of the Southern Baptist Church.

My point was that those Dems you blamed were also White and also Christian and also male. You can't separate one aspect of their character and ignore the others.

Everything with you is about identity while you reduce people to just one dimension.

I grew up as a time when liberalism was about ELIMINATING all these arbitrary distinctions in order to see the person ratther than the group they represented. The idea was to create a color blind society rather than making everything ABOUT color.

Why do you despise liberalism, alang?
You could not be more wrong. My post, that you replied to, was my attempt to expand the one-dimensional view of Robert W whose only answer to Jim Crow, lynchings, etc. was "DEMOCRATS".

You could not be more wrong. My post, that you replied to, was my attempt to expand the one-dimensional view of Robert W whose only answer to Jim Crow, lynchings, etc. was "DEMOCRATS".
Democrats fathered those laws, added to them, crafted more and more of them and are who America should blame. Lynchings were bad but not as bad as current democrats claim. Again they were bad.

Democrats fathered those laws, added to them, crafted more and more of them and are who America should blame. Lynchings were bad but not as bad as current democrats claim. Again they were bad.
Christians fathered those laws so we should also blame Christians shouldn't we?

Let's just blame Southerners. And now they are mostly Republicans.
Not the old timers. Those who lived might live next door to you. Me for example. I was raised in CA and we had no slaves. It was not a tiny concern. I changed to Republican. Due to Jimmy Carter and not because he was a loyal Southerner. Tell us this. When blacks left the south to live say at Detroit, why did the crime rate get so terrible? Did the Democrats all move to Detroit and Chicago?

Let's just blame Southerners. And now they are mostly Republicans.
You do not understand Republicans at all. I am not clear you understand Southerners. Probably I guess you lived in the North.

To your point about whites burning down a black business many years ago..There is no logical way to say that modern day taxpayers have to pay for the intolerance of white Americans generations ago who may have supported segregation or something like that. That makes no logical sense. Again, if you start applying that you have to do it all over the world and it would screw everything up.
If the city was complicit in the destruction and benefited from it seems only fair that the Black families get compensation. If the stolen assets were used to build a city hall or central park, that property could be returned to the Black families. Essentially those resources were 'on loan' by the Black families and will finally be given back. If the current residents of the city want to replace them that is their choice.

This portion of older left-wing Democrats are attempting to normalize hate speech or divisive speech against white people through the idea that whites are born privileged. Or that it’s OK for Hollywood in the media to be very racially divisive.

There’s a lot of TV shows that make negative comments against white people in general… and people have to accept it as normal?

That is racism against white people in this country. Why not just have a merit-based society.
So Whites are an oppressed majority? Life sucks.

Not the old timers. Those who lived might live next door to you. Me for example. I was raised in CA and we had no slaves. It was not a tiny concern. I changed to Republican. Due to Jimmy Carter and not because he was a loyal Southerner. Tell us this. When blacks left the south to live say at Detroit, why did the crime rate get so terrible? Did the Democrats all move to Detroit and Chicago?
Poverty and crime have always gone hand in hand.

Forum List

Back