Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

You are one sick fuck. Dumping for a father showering with his young daughter. Wow, is that what you do? You are disgusting.

Many people do that and there's nothing wrong with it as long as the daughter is pre-school age and there's nothing sexual occurring and the daughter's not uncomfortable with it.

Last edited:
Many people do that and there's nothing wrong with it as long as the daughter is pre-school age and there's nothing sexual occurring.
I think that as soon as the child is cognizant of the incident and can remember it long-term, the co-showering shouldn't be happening. Very bad look for her to have said this in that diary. She obviously carried the memory for a long time. Did Joe Lack for bathrooms for every member of his family?

So I made up what is in that diary? Did I make up that Hunter called his father a pedophile? The difference between us is I have a brain and you don't. Damn you are stupid
Yes absolutely. You are presenting much much more than what’s actually in the diary. Many fabrications based off biased assumptions about a horrible and despicable accusation which Al has been deemed a lie by Ashely Biden herself.

Forum List

Back