Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

Correct. It wasn’t a theft by law but the contents and his privacy were absolutely stolen from him. If you left a phone or computer at a repair shop and then months later you find all its contents published in the NY post would you feel like something was stolen from you or not?
That's what happens when you're a celebrity. You sure are naive, also kind of stupid with not much moral integrity. In other words one sick fuck. Seek help

Looks like all of it belonged to the repair shop. They did the right thing and turned it into the FBI. The FBI buried it. You Democrats are sure liars and cheaters. Not to mention pedophiles. Why do you lie so much, is that what the Democrats have taught you?
That’s BS and we all know it. If you left your phone on a park bench and somebody found it and next thing you knew the contents were national news… you would feel completely robbed. Dont pretend that’s not the case

You are one sick fuck implying that it was okay for Joe to shower with his underage daughter. Seek therapy and stay away from my children.
I don’t know the situation. Don’t know how old she was. Don’t know what happened. Don’t know enough to say if was OK or not.

That’s the difference between us. I go by the facts. You make shit up

That's what happens when you're a celebrity. You sure are naive, also kind of stupid with not much moral integrity. In other words one sick fuck. Seek help
Oh boy, you’re using my lines now. Imitation is a form of compliment. Thank you

Every time we have these discussions I prove you to be stupid and a liar. Don't you get tired of it?
You emotionally proclaim I’m a liar while dodging answering my questions. Big different between that and proving anything

Haha, I claimed it was stolen in my post where I literally said “true, it wasn’t legally stolen…”??

Wow, that’s the best you’ve got??
No dumbass you first claimed the diary and lap top were stolen. You were corrected then you made the claim it wasn't legally stolen but he never gave to content up. You're still trying to hang onto the theft narrative

She said that it was probably inappropriate, usually you don't remember those kinds of things if you're very young. I don't remember my mother bathing me as a baby or even two or 3 years. So there is that. I believe there are more signs of pedophile Joe here than not. No one can be totally certain but it looks very bad. This man should not be running our country.

"Probably not appropriate" indicates she's not certain if the showers, which she recalls, were inappropriate.

I don’t know the situation. Don’t know how old she was. Don’t know what happened. Don’t know enough to say if was OK or not.

That’s the difference between us. I go by the facts. You make shit up
So I made up what is in that diary? Did I make up that Hunter called his father a pedophile? The difference between us is I have a brain and you don't. Damn you are stupid

Forum List

Back