Sidney Powell Vindication

The economy is not in ruin.

In fact it is the best economy in the world

And crime is DECREASING
You insist on pushing the bat shit crazy lies.

You're nuts.

There's not a job to be had in all of Los Angeles right now.

The whole thing is going to come crashing down on your head, and I'll betcha it happens BEFORE the election.

CA doesn't have enough money to pay for 180,000 homeless. The burden will fall on the feds. Along with 49 other states. Good luck with that.

Presidential immunity

Doesn't apply to state indictments for unofficial actions.

Nor to the Espionage [18 USC 793(e)] and obstruction charges because Trump was a civilian when he refused to return classified documents to Officers of the United States and defined a Federal court subpoena.

Jack Smith illegally appointed

No he wasn't. Per the Constitution (Article II, Section 2) Department Heads can appoint inferior officers when authorized by Congress. Which Congress did when it passed 18 USC 533.

1722381885557.png

1722381920448.png

The FEC filed no charges against trump.
New York didn't charge Trump for FEC violations because it's outside their jurisdiction, they charged him with felonious falsification of business records to hid the crime of another. Cohen was charged with campaign fraud and was convicted. Trumps actions and conspiracy to hide Cohen's crime resulted in the New York felony conviction.

Sexual assault there is no evidence.

Of course there was. Evidence was presented in the Carroll I and Carroll II jury trials.

You know that testimony is eveidence right? If you didn't know, let me help you. Testimony is evidence.

Glad to help.

Tax fraud where?

Trump Organization tax fraud, it was in the news you may heard about it but forgot.

WW

Last edited:
You insist on pushing the bat shit crazy lies.

You're nuts.

There's not a job to be had in all of Los Angeles right now.

The whole thing is going to come crashing down on your head, and I'll betcha it happens BEFORE the election.

CA doesn't have enough money to pay for 180,000 homeless. The burden will fall on the feds. Along with 49 other states. Good luck with that.
Not a job to be had in LA?

You’re a lying idiot

Doesn't apply to state indictments for unofficial actions.

Nor to the Espionage [18 USC 793(e)] and obstruction charges because Trump was a civilian when he refused to return classified documents to Officers of the United States and defined a Federal court subpoena.

No he wasn't. Per the Constitution (Article II, Section 2) Department Heads can inferior officers when authorized by Congress. Which Congress did when it passed 18 USC 533.

View attachment 987190

View attachment 987192

New York didn't charge Trump for FEC violations because it's outside their jurisdiction, they charged him with felonious falsification of business records to hid the crime of another. Cohen was charged with campaign fraud and was convicted. Trumps actions and conspiracy to hide Cohen's crime resulted in the New York felony conviction.

Of course there was. Evidence was presented in the Carroll I and Carroll II jury trials.

You know that testimony is eveidence right? If you didn't know, let me help you. Testimony is evidence.

Glad to help.

Trump Organization tax fraud, it was in the news you may heard about it but forgot.

WW
You're going to freak the fuck out when all this bullshit goes away and a innocent man becomes president and fixes biden's damage

You're going to freak the fuck out when all this bullshit goes away

No I won't, as it's not going away.

and a innocent man becomes president and fixes biden's damage

The GOP is going to noiminate someone else? Because sure as hell CV34FPOTUS45 isn't an "innocent man".

As a matter of fact he's a convicted felon.

WW

Last edited:
In terms of what?

New York Fraud?

January 6 Riots?

Espionage Act violatons?

Sexual Assault?

Electoral College Fraud?

Trump Organization Tax Fraud?
It's hard to keep track of what he needs to be vindicated about.

WW
Shows the man power used to cheat

If your allegation has no substantiation, then it’s dismissed on the merits.
Which you find out, usually, AT the hearing. But when (as happened in almost every one of the cases under discussion) the cases get dismissed on procedural grounds, you don’t get that hearing.

If you don’t know this, you should.
Allegations without any supporting evidence are by definition meritless.
Irrelevant where the cases are summarily dismissed for procedural reasons.

Forum List

Back