Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

Oh I promise you Hunter did not give it or the contents of his hard drive to the Post. True it wasn’t legally stolen but it was certainly taken and used without permission
Another lie from you, I've discovered three of them just in the last three posts. The laptop belonged to the computer shop at the time. You are a proven liar, I have not lied. Fucking sicko pervert

Damn man you are some kind of pervert. I asked you if you thought she had to wash Joe's dick. You never answered. Another lie from you, didn't take long did it?
Correct you asked me that. Disgusting question BTW not deserving of an answer. You’ve also claimed that she was molested by her dad and others claimed he washed her vagina. Makes my stomach turn at how disturbed yall are

Correct you asked me that. Disgusting question BTW not deserving of an answer. You’ve also claimed that she was molested by her dad and others claimed he washed her vagina. Makes my stomach turn at how disturbed yall are
You have made all of our stomachs turn stumping for the pedophile Biden showering with his daughter multiple times. You have sickened us all with your lies and excuses.

The mere implication that "inappropriate showers" happened should be ample cause for all adults to insist that Joe address these ugly accusations...so far only crickets from Joe, Ashley, Jill and Hunter. Sometimes silence is extremely loud.

When he failed to pick it up it wasn't his anymore.
Correct. It wasn’t a theft by law but the contents and his privacy were absolutely stolen from him. If you left a phone or computer at a repair shop and then months later you find all its contents published in the NY post would you feel like something was stolen from you or not?

Oh I promise you Hunter did not give it or the contents of his hard drive to the Post. True it wasn’t legally stolen but it was certainly taken and used without permission
Once crackhead abandoned it the laptop became the property of the repair shop. That is standard practice so the shop can recoup repair cost.

You lied when you claimed it was stolen, liar.

Correct. It wasn’t a theft by law but the contents and his privacy were absolutely stolen from him. If you left a phone or computer at a repair shop and then months later you find all its contents published in the NY post would you feel like something was stolen from you or not?

I'd feel like an idiot for not retrieving my property and understand it might happen. People are ruthless

You have made all of our stomachs turn stumping for the pedophile Biden showering with his daughter multiple times. You have sickened us all with your lies and excuses.
His daughter never said he molested her. You all have claimed that without proof. Ashely has called you liars for trying to use her diary as proof for your accusations

The laptop and all it's contents was owned by the shop once Crackhead abandoned it, liar.

I'd feel like an idiot for not retrieving my property and understand it might happen. People are ruthless
Oh really? You’d be understanding? Ok.

I really don’t believe you, I’m sure you’d be furious and feel robbed but maybe I’m wrong and you’d be calm and accepting

Forum List

Back