Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

Many of us have been calling Joe Biden "Pedo Joe" for years now. Apparently Snopes has substantiated that claim.

Claim:

A diary authored by U.S. President Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley Biden, describes showers taken with her father when she was a child as "probably not appropriate."

Rating:

View attachment 969282

Note: On April 29, 2024, Snopes changed the rating of this fact check from "Unproven" to "True" based on testimony provided by Ashley Biden. In an April 8 letter to a New York judge requesting jail time for one of the two people convicted of stealing her diary, Biden wrote "I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online."

Previous versions of this fact check noted "strong evidence" that the diary existed, but argued that no source had authenticated the contents of the pages published online, writing that "the authenticity of photographs purported to be from a diary is a separate question from the factual existence of a diary."

Have Contents of 'Ashley Biden's Diary' Been Verified?
Snopes is controlled by radical leftists.

Stolen diaries and laptops, hacked iCloud accounts… going after the kids of a politician. Doesn’t get much lower than that, does it?

Laptop wasn't stolen...and Biden shouldn't have put his kids in the situations. The left would pounce on it if it were a Republican. You know this.

Said in her diary entry that she was abused at a young age. Are you just playing stupid or are you really stupid?
Yup she said that in reference to sleep overs she had at a friends house but couldn’t remember the details. Propagandist like yourself like to lie and claim she was relating that to showers with her dad.

Blisterfinger see that. According to all the honest people in this thread who are spreading facts and not propaganda she was 10, 13, and 15 when she was forced to shower and clean the genitals of her father.

Yall are really something
Damn man you are some kind of pervert. I asked you if you thought she had to wash Joe's dick. You never answered. Another lie from you, didn't take long did it?

Forum List

Back