Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

What? No comment about the posters accusation of her being 15 and Joe washing her vagina? You think that’s a fair accusation to throw out there?

Of course you do, any piece of propaganda that attacks Joe is all good in your world. Facts be damned
You are one sick fuck Slade

As I’ve said, age makes a difference. If she was a baby or toddler then there is nothing wrong with it. If she was 10 or 15 then yes that doesn’t sound right. Fact is you don’t know the facts. Yet you are making ignorant proclamations without knowledge of the situation. Ashely Bidens own words are against you and your narrative saying that they are distortions of what she wrote and harmful to her and her family. Congrats. You’re a douchebag
You are a sick slime bag Slade. Stumping for a grown man showering with his young daughter. Despicable and nasty.

You are one sick fuck Slade
Why is that? Because I push those who make unfounded and explicit accusations for proof? You know Ashley Biden is a victim of sexual abuse and has said that these accusations about her dad are false and damaging. Yet you persist to make shit up and rub salt in her wound. Needlessly putting a public spotlight on her. It’s extremely fucked up.

Why is that? Because I push those who make unfounded and explicit accusations for proof? You know Ashley Biden is a victim of sexual abuse and has said that these accusations about her dad are false and damaging. Yet you persist to make shit up and rub salt in her wound. Needlessly putting a public spotlight on her. It’s extremely fucked up.
Where did she say they were false?

She made the accusations in her diary

She made the accusations in her diary
She never said her dad molested her. She didn’t say she was forced or touched or 10 or 15. All kinds of lies you and your ilk have concocted from 7 words in a diary that the author has publicly stated y’all have been distorting to attack her family.

She never said her dad molested her. She didn’t say she was forced or touched or 10 or 15. All kinds of lies you and your ilk have concocted from 7 words in a diary that the author has publicly stated y’all have been distorting to attack her family.
Where did she say they were false?

I'm glad that Ashleys came out of the Shadows chronicling what kind of a man is running our country. Is that typical of you Democrats? You stumping for her abuser doesn't help any just because you're biased. Shoving her abuse to the side and denying is not going to help anyone. Just stop it. You should be ashamed of yourself.

You and your ilk just try to spin it in your favor no matter who gets damaged. It's all political you sick fuck.

Stumping for a father showering with his young daughter is sick. You should get your head checked out. Maybe you should make an appointment today.

No one but Ashley Biden wrote those words in her diary.

I'm glad that Ashleys came out of the Shadows chronicling what kind of a man is running our country. Is that typical of you Democrats? You stumping for her abuser doesn't help any just because you're biased. Shoving her abuse to the side and denying is not going to help anyone. Just stop it. You should be ashamed of yourself.
There’s another propaganda lie… made a journal to help deal with PTSD. It’s nothing close to a chronicle of what kind of man her father was. You just can’t help yourself can you?!

You and your ilk just try to spin it in your favor no matter who gets damaged. It's all political you sick fuck.
I don’t need to spin. I can just use the facts and what’s literally been said. Your narrative is the spin job built on assumptions and lies

Forum List

Back