Do these Black democrat voters know the history of Planned Parenthood AND they are the largest users?

Who is putting folks in prison? Who runs the prison? Who writes the laws on who goes to prison?
State legislatures, governors, congress and the president

Like xiden’s 94 crime bill for example, and trump and the gop’s first step act

Haha I don’t watch hannity.

Sorry, I’m not a plantation boy, I can see things with my own eyes, don’t need some mouth piece propagandist telling me I don’t see what I see
Sure, you do, you repeat the same bullshit he spews.

No, you're a boot licking coon. Your eyes are covered up most of the time, so you don't see anything.

Tell me about Project 2025.

More whites use drugs than black folks, but you can't go in white neighborhoods and buy drugs and the consequences are different when someone white is murdered.

Don't want drugs in your neighborhood? Don't buy drugs in your neighborhood. No demand, no supply.

...How many women are bullied or coerced or threatened into hiring a technician to kill the life inside them while they endure a condition similar to PTSD for the rest of their lives? It's probably significant but we won't know because the research is careful not to go in that direction.

BS

No, you don't or there are certain places you don't go in America. You pick any city in this country and I will met you there and show you just how ignorant of the fact you are.

I spend EVERY DAY in neighborhoods YOU would be afraid of, big mouth. That shit doesn't fly with me.

Forum List

Back