Why Isn’t The Press Asking Trump To Drop Out? Also Known As Your Guide To Stop Getting Played

Our first President was a convicted felon...desperately hunted down by the most powerful nation on Earth , to be hanged by the neck until dead. His image is on the one dollar bill..to this day.

not a fucking thing from the NYT about stepping down after 34 guilty verdicts. why didn't CNN even f'n asking about it? or his rape liability? or the 1/2 billion dollars he owes because of fraud?

Our first President was a convicted felon...desperately hunted down by the most powerful nation on Earth , to be hanged by the neck until dead. His image is on the one dollar bill..to this day.
Being convicted (in absenteeism) by a foreign nation really doesn't carry the same weight. Or any weight at all, for that matter.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I didn’t realize so many Democrats were born on June 26th. I mean, how else do we explain why Democrats forgot the four years under Trump and the three and a half under Biden? So, just in case you were born on that day, or in the heat of the moment you forgot here’s a small synopsis: The Trump years were hell, and the Biden years have been the best so far all around since FDR and the best for rights since LBJ. But let’s do a bit more detail.

Yes, by all means, let’s do a bit more detail. Let’s also not forget Trump started running again the day after Biden was sworn in to stay out of prison.

You are insane

They can't defend or spin Biden's dementia so they try to say Trump has it too, pathetic. No amount of spin or false equivalency can undo what the American people saw during that debate.
No, Trump is the same person he's always been. A malignant narcissist and pathological liar. A budding dictator wannabe.

I didn’t realize so many Democrats were born on June 26th. I mean, how else do we explain why Democrats forgot the four years under Trump and the three and a half under Biden? So, just in case you were born on that day, or in the heat of the moment you forgot here’s a small synopsis: The Trump years were hell, and the Biden years have been the best so far all around since FDR and the best for rights since LBJ. But let’s do a bit more detail.

Yes, by all means, let’s do a bit more detail. Let’s also not forget Trump started running again the day after Biden was sworn in to stay out of prison.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This one still hasn’t figured out its sites like the daily kooks that have been lying to him about First Black Woman *Joes cognitive decline for the past three and a half years.
Pssssssst….. they’re still lying to you.

Past accomplishments don't matter in the slightest if you have lost the trust of the voters that you can do the job in future.

DailyKos LOL

Sorry dude. The only reason Trump is getting off largely free of criticism for that night....is because Biden had a worse one. :)
Keep projecting, though.

Yes! The same media that lied to you about Black Woman *Joes mental decline over the past three and a half years are the same media that are telling you Trump lied for ninety minutes. Still haven’t made the connection huh?

Trump lied for 90 minutes. Nobody won that debate.
If you believe that then you are delusional.

Trump won that debate merely by showing-up and being lucid throughout.

His "...I don't know what-the-hell he said... I don't think he does either..." was simple... and devastating...

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe is toast.

Forum List

Back