Why Isn’t The Press Asking Trump To Drop Out? Also Known As Your Guide To Stop Getting Played

If you believe that then you are delusional.

Trump won that debate merely by showing-up and being lucid throughout.

His "...I don't know what-the-hell he said... I don't think he does either..." was simple... and devastating...

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe is toast.
I'll have to admit, Trump is a POS for a human being, but he does know how to deliver a line.
And that line, was probably the death blow to Biden's campaign. Biden seems to be the only one who doesn't know it yet.

I didn’t realize so many Democrats were born on June 26th. I mean, how else do we explain why Democrats forgot the four years under Trump and the three and a half under Biden? So, just in case you were born on that day, or in the heat of the moment you forgot here’s a small synopsis: The Trump years were hell, and the Biden years have been the best so far all around since FDR and the best for rights since LBJ. But let’s do a bit more detail.

Yes, by all means, let’s do a bit more detail. Let’s also not forget Trump started running again the day after Biden was sworn in to stay out of prison.
No shit huh? A lesbian?

Trump's competency isn't in question.

I'm sure the media would love to get rid of the millions of Little Trumpsters, but that isn't going to happen skew. Trump would have already dropped out if he was going to and its too late for the GOP to pick someone else considering the primary season is over. Any replacement would need to raise hundreds of millions of dollars overnight and really work hard to earn the votes of the GOP base.
Trumps competency IS in question. His record as president was sorry and his mental capacity is indeed in question.

Biden has had an off 3and 1/2 years. You can spin all you want, but remember............when weakness is shown by a Presidential Candidate, he ALWAYS loses. Look back in history since the 1950s.

You can gaslight all you want, but it is not working; which is exactly why all of you are getting more, and more, shrill. You may not see it, but we do!
No he actually has not. He's been one of the best wen you actually look at his record and not right wing web sites.. The only gaslighting done here is by Trump ass sniffers who seem to forget that Trump was presdent and he did get voted out of office. The fact is Trump is a convicted felon is a serious weakness.

Look fool
As a politician he is only a Republican.
He used to be a Democrat. Gave money to not only Bill Clinton, but also to Hillary as well.
And then, he found you willing sheep and saw a flock that was so easy to fleece....and you complied...so subserviently. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

He is only for Trump. That's it. :)

Tool. :laughing0301:

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
He used to be a Democrat. Gave money to not only Bill Clinton, but also to Hillary as well.
And then, he found you willing sheep and saw a flock that was so easy to fleece....and you complied...so subserviently. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

He is only for Trump. That's it. :)

Tool. :laughing0301:

Delusion.

They can't defend or spin Biden's dementia so they try to say Trump has it too, pathetic. No amount of spin or false equivalency can undo what the American people saw during that debate.
But trump does have it. Wesaw one debate, meanwhile there have been al kinds if trump rallies where he says crazyy shit even with a teleprompter. The man lied for 90 minutes, is a convicted felon, and yu are actually thinking about voting for a man who could not get hired in any of the departments he would run due to his conviction, to be prsident.

We should not be talking about Bidens dementia, our country has dementia.

Yes! The same media that lied to you about Black Woman *Joes mental decline over the past three and a half years are the same media that are telling you Trump lied for ninety minutes. Still haven’t made the connection huh?
The media has not lied about Bidens mental decline. And one debate doesn't prove it, especially whem the otherguys lied every time he opened his mouth. The fact he believes those lies is proof that Trump is delusional.

If you believe that then you are delusional.

Trump won that debate merely by showing-up and being lucid throughout.

His "...I don't know what-the-hell he said... I don't think he does either..." was simple... and devastating...

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe is toast.
And here is your problem, Trump was not lucid. Trump lied the entire time and you think that's lucid? Tell me what question dd Trump actually answer? He was fact checked to have told over 30 lies.

One line in 1 debate isn't going to win an election. Trump is going to lose. He is a convicted criminal. Hs sentencing is in September. The nation will be reminded of just exactly what the choice is. What needs to happen is that Democrats to stop punking out to Republicans and start reminding people that they cannot elect a criminal to the office of the presidency. Trump could not work for ANY federal agency because of his record, you would not hire such a criminal to work for your company, yet you want this asshole to run the country because you are desperaate for a return to white boy rule.

Full scale civil war is about to break out in the Dem party as ranking House members call on Biden to hand over his presidency to Kamala Harris. :auiqs.jpg: There's no way in hell that Biden gives his shot at president to Kamala he could not survive the insult.

Forum List

Back