Why Isn’t The Press Asking Trump To Drop Out? Also Known As Your Guide To Stop Getting Played

Full scale civil war is about to break out in the Dem party as ranking House members call on Biden to hand over his presidency to Kamala Harris. :auiqs.jpg: There's no way in hell that Biden gives his shot at president to Kamala he could not survive the insult.
And there’s no way the country is going to choose an inept, lazy, clueless person elevated to VP solely for her female blackness when there is a person with a successful presidency on the ballot - had the border secured, inflation was less than 2%, no new wars, moving toward ME peace, increase in real wages, energy independence, etc., etc.

I didn’t realize so many Democrats were born on June 26th. I mean, how else do we explain why Democrats forgot the four years under Trump and the three and a half under Biden? So, just in case you were born on that day, or in the heat of the moment you forgot here’s a small synopsis: The Trump years were hell, and the Biden years have been the best so far all around since FDR and the best for rights since LBJ. But let’s do a bit more detail.

Yes, by all means, let’s do a bit more detail. Let’s also not forget Trump started running again the day after Biden was sworn in to stay out of prison.
Because the mainstream Press is dead to us for pushing the same kind of lies they just foisted on you.

All those mf'ers DO is lie.

They told you Biden was sharp.

They told you Biden was focused.

They told you this was the best Biden ever.

They told you video of Biden showing the symptoms of age related mental deterioration were "cheap fakes" and "misinformation".

They said "believe us, not your own eyes and ears".

Republicans recognized their lies years ago.

But you dipshits will completely eat up their shit and ask for seconds.

Cuz you're dumb as tree stumps and twice as useless.

I didn’t realize so many Democrats were born on June 26th. I mean, how else do we explain why Democrats forgot the four years under Trump and the three and a half under Biden? So, just in case you were born on that day, or in the heat of the moment you forgot here’s a small synopsis: The Trump years were hell, and the Biden years have been the best so far all around since FDR and the best for rights since LBJ. But let’s do a bit more detail.

Yes, by all means, let’s do a bit more detail. Let’s also not forget Trump started running again the day after Biden was sworn in to stay out of prison.
The media gets more money when Trump's in Office, due to his wild, crazy and reckless antics.

Full scale civil war is about to break out in the Dem party as ranking House members call on Biden to hand over his presidency to Kamala Harris. :auiqs.jpg: There's no way in hell that Biden gives his shot at president to Kamala he could not survive the insult.

He doesn't want the White House to be a racial jungle.

Forum List

Back