Why Isn’t The Press Asking Trump To Drop Out? Also Known As Your Guide To Stop Getting Played

Because they know there is no chance that Republicans, conservatives, and alt-right media will turn against Trump. It ain't gonna happen.
And while Biden's record isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be, he clearly needs to retire and enjoy his golden years.
The country will be forever grateful to him for sending Trump to the showers in 2020. Right now, history will regard him favorably.

Turn the country back over to Trump and the Republicans....and all that goes away. And history..won't be kind to him.
If god forbid Trump wins it won't be Biden's fault. It will be because millions of people fell for the biggest conman in history's lies & excuse his criminal behavoiur including sexual assault.

Some of these Dems are calling for Biden's head bdcause they're worried about their own neck being on the chopping block come November.

If god forbid Trump wins it won't be Biden's fault. It will be because millions of people fell for the biggest conman in history's lies & excuse his criminal behavoiur including sexual assault.

Some of these Dems are calling for Biden's head bdcause they're worried about their own neck being on the chopping block come November.
Yep. It is time Democrats got a fucking backbone.

Biden had an off night. So what? Trump lied for 90 minutes, hes a convicted felon, and yet they are more worried about Biden? And then what about the voters, how stupid are the people in the polls who say they are going to vote for Trump? Do people not understand what kind of disgrace he will bring to this country if he is elected? A convict as President? And what a huge stain he will put on the office, a felon as president.

I didn’t realize so many Democrats were born on June 26th. I mean, how else do we explain why Democrats forgot the four years under Trump and the three and a half under Biden? So, just in case you were born on that day, or in the heat of the moment you forgot here’s a small synopsis: The Trump years were hell, and the Biden years have been the best so far all around since FDR and the best for rights since LBJ. But let’s do a bit more detail.

Yes, by all means, let’s do a bit more detail. Let’s also not forget Trump started running again the day after Biden was sworn in to stay out of prison.
lol, “WE ARE AT WAR”, there’s that rhetoric that you lefties hated so much, but “it’s different” when you all say it.

Honestly, this article was not informative, it’s just a collection of recycled talking points with a pinch of fear mongering thrown in

From lies, to lamenting things that were never part of the governments power in the first place.

I didn’t realize so many Democrats were born on June 26th. I mean, how else do we explain why Democrats forgot the four years under Trump and the three and a half under Biden? So, just in case you were born on that day, or in the heat of the moment you forgot here’s a small synopsis: The Trump years were hell, and the Biden years have been the best so far all around since FDR and the best for rights since LBJ. But let’s do a bit more detail.

Yes, by all means, let’s do a bit more detail. Let’s also not forget Trump started running again the day after Biden was sworn in to stay out of prison.
LOL Skewey retreats to his favorite sanctuary the DailyKOS lunatic Left Fringe Rag. :auiqs.jpg:

Biden had an off night. So what? Trump lied for 90 minutes, hes a convicted felon, and yet they are more worried about Biden? And then what about the voters, how stupid are the people in the polls who say they are going to vote for Trump? Do people not understand what kind of disgrace he will bring to this country if he is elected? A convict as President? And what a huge stain he will put on the office, a felon as president.
I see you haven't been banned yet. Must be nice to have "Black Privilege" on USMB.

Trump's competency isn't in question.

I'm sure the media would love to get rid of the millions of Little Trumpsters, but that isn't going to happen skew. Trump would have already dropped out if he was going to and its too late for the GOP to pick someone else considering the primary season is over. Any replacement would need to raise hundreds of millions of dollars overnight and really work hard to earn the votes of the GOP base.

lol, “WE ARE AT WAR”, there’s that rhetoric that you lefties hated so much, but “it’s different” when you all say it.

Honestly, this article was not informative, it’s just a collection of recycled talking points with a pinch of fear mongering thrown in

From lies, to lamenting things that were never part of the governments power in the first place.
Bullshit.

Yeah all politicians are crazy in their own way. Senator Sanders might have met with the assassin before he attacked a republican baseball team. The media didn't want to know. Senator Schumer organized a mob to surround the homes of Supreme Court justices and his rhetoric (or influence) might have led to the attempted assassination of Justice Kavanaugh. The media wasn't interested. The president's daughter claims that he ruined her life by forcing her to take showers with him when she was a teen. The media isn't interested.

Yep. It is time Democrats got a fucking backbone.
It's ridiculous. With all the shit Trimp has done & what he has in store for this Country if he wins & they're sweating Biden's competence? Trump is the biggest criminal to ever sit in the W.H. & they're obsessing over Biden. Mind boggeling.

Trump lied thru his teeth every time he opened his yap & Tapper & Bash sat their like two bumps on a log & let him get away with it.

Skews, you spin well, but even you have to admit------>your side is SKEWERED!

I refuse to say it is over, but it is so close to that, I am thinking about lighting up my 1st cigar in 12 years, lol.

No, just a raging narcissist and pathological liar who once again, couldn't stick to the subject, and who couldn't articulate a cogent policy point if he read it on a cue card. :)
Biden's very old and has lost most his marbles. Give him the break that Jill won't.

Biden has had an off 3and 1/2 years. You can spin all you want, but remember............when weakness is shown by a Presidential Candidate, he ALWAYS loses. Look back in history since the 1950s.

You can gaslight all you want, but it is not working; which is exactly why all of you are getting more, and more, shrill. You may not see it, but we do!

Forum List

Back