Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

He did that in the laptop?

Link...?
Looks like I was incorrect. Not the laptop ,It was from an iPhone iCloud hack.

Looks like I was incorrect. Not the laptop ,It was from an iPhone iCloud hack.

So we're supposed to trust hackers now?

Yes absolutely. You are presenting much much more than what’s actually in the diary. Many fabrications based off biased assumptions about a horrible and despicable accusation which Al has been deemed a lie by Ashely Biden herself.
Actually I didn't, you're lying again. Wow you sure opened a can of worms when you asked me to show your lies. You lie all the time. The perfect Democrat

Actually I didn't, you're lying again. Wow you sure opened a can of worms when you asked me to show your lies. You lie all the time. The perfect Democrat
Actually you did. You said she was 10, right? Did it say she was 10 in the diary? No.

You make am reference time and time again to Joe being a pedo and pleating his daughter in the shower. Did it say that in the diary? No

You’re full of shit

She said she was 15 when they showered?

What difference does her age make? Nobody showers with their clothes on. So Joe Biden was obviously naked in the shower with his own daughter.

How the fuck are you going to tell me it's alright for a full-grown man to shower naked with his own daughter?

You seem to be adamantly defending a grown man showering naked with is daughter, so I'm going to have to assume that you've showered naked with one of your own children at some time.

Just what kind of a sick, disgusting fuck are you anyway? You should be locked up in prison. They know how to deal with sickos like you.

Last edited:
Actually you did. You said she was 10, right? Did it say she was 10 in the diary? No.

You make am reference time and time again to Joe being a pedo and pleating his daughter in the shower. Did it say that in the diary? No

You’re full of shit
Well how old was she Joe the pedo was showering with her? Prove me wrong. How many times have you lied in this thread alone three or four? You've lost all credibility perv boy.

That's your second reply to the same post. Do you still not understand her uncertainty?
I'm thinking it wasn't appropriate for Joe to be showering with his young daughter. It was a memory she has carried with her. Did your father shower with you?

I think that as soon as the child is cognizant of the incident and can remember it long-term, the co-showering shouldn't be happening. Very bad look for her to have said this in that diary. She obviously carried the memory for a long time. Did Joe Lack for bathrooms for every member of his family?

I'll go with what child psychologists say on this subject and not a loon like you.

That’s BS and we all know it. If you left your phone on a park bench and somebody found it and next thing you knew the contents were national news… you would feel completely robbed. Dont pretend that’s not the case
Doesn't matter how Crackhead "feels", Stupid. Any agreement for repairs on an item includes the forfeiture if that item is abandoned. That's what happened.

You are a lying sack of vermin shit Slade3200

LOL, what do you think?

I already told you what I think about this. But now you're saying it might be appropriate for a father to shower with his 10 year old daughter. I said it's not appropriate for a father to shower with his 10 year old daughter. It's absolutely not appropriate.

Forum List

Back