Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

Is it okay with you that Biden showered with his young daughter?

Since I don't know her age or her feelings on it, I don't consider that pedophilia. My wife did that when our kids were very young. It wasn't sexual nor was it wrong. Many parents do. If I found out Ashley was older than 4 or 5, then I'd feel differently about it. Had Ashley been certain the showers were inappropriate, then I'd feel differently about it.

Since I don't know her age or her feelings on it, I don't consider that pedophilia. My wife did that when our kids were very young. It wasn't sexual nor was it wrong. Many parents do. If I found put Ashley was older than 4 or 5, then I'd feel differently about it. Had Ashley been certain the showers were inappropriate, then I'd feel differently about it.
It said he washed her vageene in the shower. Would you wash your daughters 15 year old vageene in the shower?

You're the one stumping for a pedophile in here. Shame
I’m stumping for honesty and accuracy which you’ve proven unable to deliver. You calling him a pedo without the evidence to back it up makes you a liar and propagandist. Talking about his young daughter washing his dick in the shower makes you sick in the head.

Since I don't know her age or her feelings on it, I don't consider that pedophilia. My wife did that when our kids were very young. It wasn't sexual nor was it wrong. Many parents do. If I found out Ashley was older than 4 or 5, then I'd feel differently about it. Had Ashley been certain the showers were inappropriate, then I'd feel differently about it.
She said that it was probably inappropriate, usually you don't remember those kinds of things if you're very young. I don't remember my mother bathing me as a baby or even two or 3 years. So there is that. I believe there are more signs of pedophile Joe here than not. No one can be totally certain but it looks very bad. This man should not be running our country.

I’m stumping for honesty and accuracy which you’ve proven unable to deliver. You calling him a pedo without the evidence to back it up makes you a liar and propagandist. Talking about his young daughter washing his dick in the shower makes you sick in the head.
No, you're stumping for a pedophile. It's obvious to most rational people.

She said that it was probably inappropriate
Probably is a word that’s used when there is uncertainty. It’s not something that would be used if she was a 10 year old forced to shower with her dad or if her dad made her wash his dick as you disgustingly brought up a few posts ago. You are way too desperate to attack Joe and to bring up these assumptions and accusations about his daughter really shows your lack of care and concern about her: seek help

Probably is a word that’s used when there is uncertainty. It’s not something that would be used if she was a 10 year old forced to shower with her dad or if her dad made her wash his dick as you disgustingly brought up a few posts ago. You are way too desperate to attack Joe and to bring up these class notions and accusations about his daughter really shows your lack of care and concern about her: seek help
You are one sick fuck. Dumping for a father showering with his young daughter. Wow, is that what you do? You are disgusting.

Biden is a sick pedophile and so is Slade.
What? No comment about the posters accusation of her being 15 and Joe washing her vagina? You think that’s a fair accusation to throw out there?

Of course you do, any piece of propaganda that attacks Joe is all good in your world. Facts be damned

You are one sick fuck. Dumping for a father showering with his young daughter. Wow, is that what you do? You are disgusting.
As I’ve said, age makes a difference. If she was a baby or toddler then there is nothing wrong with it. If she was 10 or 15 then yes that doesn’t sound right. Fact is you don’t know the facts. Yet you are making ignorant proclamations without knowledge of the situation. Ashely Bidens own words are against you and your narrative saying that they are distortions of what she wrote and harmful to her and her family. Congrats. You’re a douchebag

Forum List

Back