Harris rally live

Yeah, hard to do a concert when you only know one song.

Too bad no real artists will support tRump.
Is that your takeaway? Kamala can't get people to her rallys unless she has a black ass twerking. The real question is, did she have to pay for that black ass the way her black ass was paid for?

32d3286d9d681b28f251f6f88827b930_768x0.jpg

you have no idea who's going to win the election moron .. it will be close and could go either way .. you are basing your beliefs on pure idiotic emotions ... lol ! pathetic .. and people on the right wont lose there minds if Harris wins .. but idiotic morons like you on the left will have a major meltdown if Trump wins ..
You sound hysterical! You are worried. Really worried!

Already preparing to admit defeat I see.
ohh no homo ! rest assured we will be out in mass voting ! I just find it amusing that emotional faggots like you are absolutely positive y'all are gonna win ! just like y'all were absolutely positive Briben was going to stay in the race and win by a landslide 5 weeks ago ! :auiqs.jpg:

ohh no homo ! rest assured we will be out in mass voting ! I just find it amusing the emotional faggots like you are absolutely positive y'all are gonna win ! just like y'all were absolutely positive Briben was going to stay in the race and win by a landslide 5 weeks ago ! :auiqs.jpg:
Why does every post you make have references to homosexuals?

Forum List

Back