Marriage rates are at an all-time low.

You are truly incapable of helping yourself. You barf out every angry trope, every bitter feminist on this board spews. It's fucking hilarious....

I do agree, it is fun to watch you assume I am woman based on the fact that I do not hate women.

That says so very much about you.

Please, keep digging the hole, it is so damn fun to watch

I do agree, it is fun to watch you assume I am woman based on the fact that I do not hate women.

That says so very much about you.

Please, keep digging the hole, it is so damn fun to watch
No one cares how you feel about women. Another feminist trope... we're just watching your knee jerk reactions...

The only actual bit of data in your link is this...

The survey found that the people most likely to stray were male, but that women are not exempt, either. 25 per cent of those who admitted to cheating were male, compared to 13 per cent of females surveyed.

Last edited:

OK . Thank you. But, so what? The topic is low marriage rates. How does your states relate to that issue ? I am also curious to know why and the other misogynists INCELs find it necessary to blame women for marital discord while seemingly absolve yourselves of any responsibility for a woman seeking satisfaction elsewhere

He just identifies as a woman, so not a woman, just another freak.

I do not do either. I am a happily married man, going on more than 31 years of marriage.

I have spoken of my wife extensively on this forum

Forum List

Back