Zelensky challenges Trump to release plan to end Ukraine war with Russia

Why do you hate your own country?
Why do you cheer for the enemy of your country (Putin) and sabotage your own country's efforts to protect our allies from Russian aggression?
Are you related to Jane Fonda?
Since the break up of the Soviet Union how far west has Russia pushed its border prior to the current conflict? Now what about NATO? Mind you in 91 NATO’s eastern border was W Germany. If Russia and China started a military alliance in SA and slowly crept north through Central America when they started inducting Mexico do you think DC woukd see that as a threat?

You mean force Zelensky to surrender to Putin?

Why the fuck would that be a good idea
To negociate a peace. Ukraine isn’t winning this war so the only difference between a negotiated peace now or x amount of time in the future is the number of dead people.

Had we just given the written promise to Putin that Ukraine wouldn’t be inducted into NATO we could have avoided the entire thing

To negociate a peace. Ukraine isn’t winning this war so the only difference between a negotiated peace now or x amount of time in the future is the number of dead people.

Had we just given the written promise to Putin that Ukraine wouldn’t be inducted into NATO we could have avoided the entire thing
And you know this how?

Funny that he hasn't asked Biden for his plan to end the war?

Offhand, I'd say that Trump's plan for ending the war is simple: stop funding it and let Zelenskyy fight his own battles himself. If his neighbors want to chip in, that is their business.

Then I'd guess Trump would either expect repayment of all we've loaned him or we take over the land for ourselves.

Of course not. The corrupt piece of shit is happy to suck off of the American taxpayers.

And you know this how?
1 Ukraine is running out of people to fight it. The average age of the men fighting this war on Ukraines side is over 40 now.

2. The Russians are dug in and the local population where the Russians are support Russia not Ukraine.

How many dead Ukrainians do you want to fund so that we can have basically the same lines when they eventually negociare a peace?

1 Ukraine is running out of people to fight it. The average age of the men fighting this war on Ukraines side is over 40 now.

2. The Russians are dug in and the local population where the Russians are support Russia not Ukraine.

How many dead Ukrainians do you want to fund so that we can have basically the same lines when they eventually negociare a peace?
As long as Ukraine is willing to defend itself from Russian aggression I support them

Putin is a piece of shit

As long as Ukraine is willing to defend itself from Russian aggression I support them

Putin is a piece of shit
Ok. I’m nit willing to fund the killing of people for no reason. I guess that’s just where you and I differ. At this point that’s all we are doing.

Forum List

Back