🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

trump advisers draw up plan to pressure Ukraine to end the war, if he is re-elected

The plan has the strong smell of Putin's hand on it. So, trump seems intent on rewarding his pal, Vlad, for invading a neighboring country? Great, the US, which prides itself on not rewarding authoritarians would give Putin thousands of square miles of Ukrainian territory if Donald is re-elected. I am sure Vlad is giddy over the possibility trump will return to office.
Wall%20of%20text.jpg

Good to hear. So many putin bootlickers around these days. It's hard to tell. Retracted.

As would rolling out the welcome mat and rewarding Putin with open roads to Kyiv. With even more disastrous results.
Yeah, there are only two options - a worse one, and the worst one. It is possible to discuss endlessly how this war and economic pressure hurt Russia, but it is Ukraine that is loosing ground. And in two years Ukraine will be in a worse condition than it is now; likewise, it is now in a worse shape than it was two years ago.

The plan has the strong smell of Putin's hand on it. So, trump seems intent on rewarding his pal, Vlad, for invading a neighboring country? Great, the US, which prides itself on not rewarding authoritarians would give Putin thousands of square miles of Ukrainian territory if Donald is re-elected. I am sure Vlad is giddy over the possibility trump will return to office.
Why%20are%20you%20always%20lying.jpg

BS....Poootin is a modern day Hitler and trump is a modern day Chamberlain....except he is not concealing his efforts to return the old Soviet countries back to Poootin. trump will move to weaken NATO if re-elected. He applauds Poootin and his butt buddy, Kim Jong Un, signing a mutual defense pact. trump is intent on selling the US to Poootin so that he can build a hotel in Moscow.
More%20BS%20than-XL-S.jpg

I must have missed something. Once again, who is being paid by China, Ukraine, Russia and others? If President Trump is such a close buddy of President Putin, why did Putin annex Crimea during the Obama/Biden administration, did nothing during the Trump administration, and Putin moved on Ukraine after Biden gave the go-ahead to invade Ukraine gently. EVEN YOU must recognize the goofiness of your position.

trump, as president, will drop all sanctions and give Poootin whatever he wants.
That's just goofy; you know that is a flat-out lie. Why even say such silliness? It just makes you look even more foolish.

You can exclude me from your hitlist. I am not an American.
Ha...no kidding...the only hit list is the one trump has compiled. And if you don't bowto him...you may be on it. Ask the Virginia congress who failed to kiss his ring.

That's just goofy; you know that is a flat-out lie. Why even say such silliness? It just makes you look even more foolish.
Watch and learn. trump wants Poootin's blessing and will do anything...sell him secrets or give him Ukraine.

What if France was told by the US to give Paris to Hitler. You okay with that? Well...Poootin in the 21st century Hitler.

Trump is as much an enemy of democracy as Putin.

And by appeasing Putin, Trump signals to other despots and dictators that they may also invade other countries with impunity.

Watch and learn. trump wants Poootin's blessing and will do anything...sell him secrets or give him Ukraine.

What if France was told by the US to give Paris to Hitler. You okay with that? Well...Poootin in the 21st century Hitler.
What are you talking about? France gave France to Hitler in WW II.

Hitler%20Pars.jpg

Yes, sadly the Biden's strategy in this war (if he actually has any) leads exactly to that.

Biden’s strategy in this war is to allow Ukraine to do the fighting while the western alliance provides military aid

Depletes Russian military that can’t be replaced and wears down the economy

Biden’s strategy in this war is to allow Ukraine to do the fighting while the western alliance provides military aid

Depletes Russian military that can’t be replaced and wears down the economy
I think it should be obvious to the last bonehead that this strategy doesn't work.

Most wars don’t end with complete conquest and unconditional surrender
Yeah, because the loser is usually smart enough to surrender and come to terms before that is necessary. The Biden fantasy scenario is not on the table.

How does Trump plan to stop the killing?
Cut off aid to Ukraine and force them to surrender captured territory

What Consequences would Putin face under Trump?
trump will spank Poootin by inviting him to a dinner in the White House, where he will share some of the top secrets he has hidden from the intel community.

Forum List

Back