If Trump works for Putin, why is he sending anti tank weapons to Ukraine?

The Ukraine was suppose to be a buffering zone between the EU and Russia...

NOT a place where we have put missiles, or whatever.....making them a direct target for Russia?

I don't think this is a good idea at all...but what do I know?

As revenge Russia targets any US city and village. After the first missile from Ukraine Putin will bomb USA and at first Yellowstone.
Isn't dumb Trump a extremely idiot who endangers the entirely planet.
Just imagine your outrage if Putin placed nukes direct on Canada/US border.

We're not putting nukes in Ukraine you silly twat.

LOL,

only fools believe Deep State.

Well, if the Deep State said we weren't putting nukes in Ukraine, that's proof we are.

So..if Trump is putin's bitch, then the bitch ain't acting right cause the bitch is sending weapons to Ukraine to fight Russian invaders.....

Trump Approves Sending Antitank Missiles to Ukraine

In what must come as a terrible shock to liberals who believe that President Trump is Russian President Putin's puppet, the American president has approved a plan to send antitank missiles to Ukraine, thereby ensuring a "new phase" in the conflict between that country and Ukraine.

The decision to send Javelin antitank missiles, the Wall Street Journal reports, "places Washington closer to the conflict in eastern Ukraine. Although Ukrainian government officials have long sought these missiles, the U.S. refused to do give in to the pressure fearing doing so would escalate the conflict."

Apparently, those fears have been dealt with.

As Noah Rothman explains, Kiev will undoubtedly be extremely happy with this decision:
Leftie does not compute...does not compute....
clip2.small.gif

So..if Trump is putin's bitch, then the bitch ain't acting right cause the bitch is sending weapons to Ukraine to fight Russian invaders.....

In what must come as a terrible shock to liberals who believe that President Trump is Russian President Putin's puppet, the American president has approved a plan to send antitank missiles to Ukraine, thereby ensuring a "new phase" in the conflict between that country and Ukraine.

The decision to send Javelin antitank missiles, the Wall Street Journal reports, "places Washington closer to the conflict in eastern Ukraine. Although Ukrainian government officials have long sought these missiles, the U.S. refused to do give in to the pressure fearing doing so would escalate the conflict."

As Noah Rothman explains, Kiev will undoubtedly be extremely happy with this decision:
McGuffin!
And you fell for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

I actually credit Kelly and Mattis for this. They have been much more skeptical of Russia than Trump.

NOT a place where we have put missiles, or whatever.....making them a direct target for Russia?

As revenge Russia targets any US city and village. After the first missile from Ukraine Putin will bomb USA and at first Yellowstone.

The Ukraine actually had nukes. Obama convinced them to give them up and we would have their back. I'll bet Ukraine wishes they never had done that,

Leftie does not compute...does not compute....
clip2.small.gif

Probably letting them reverse engineer the weapons technology so it will compute into dollars & cents.

The Ukraine actually had nukes. Obama convinced them to give them up and we would have their back. I'll bet Ukraine wishes they never had done that,
Every Hussein Obama touched has turned into shit. This is not an exaggeration.

“The Ukrainian people congratulate President Trump’s decision to sell sniper systems to our army. We hope this is the first step and will follow other, more weighty ones,” said Timur Kobzar, a Ukrainian volunteer who has ferried supplies out to soldiers on the front lines since the war began.
The majority of Ukrainian people DO NOT congratulate that decision (and I'm just one of them). Only Nazis, crooked Ukrainian officials and the victims of their heavy brainwashing machine do.

So, you think the majority of Ukrainians want be under Putin's thumb and be part of Russia like they were in the Soviet Union?

Why don't you shut up until you know what you are talking about?

That should give us a couple of years of peace and quiet.

“The Ukrainian people congratulate President Trump’s decision to sell sniper systems to our army. We hope this is the first step and will follow other, more weighty ones,” said Timur Kobzar, a Ukrainian volunteer who has ferried supplies out to soldiers on the front lines since the war began.
The majority of Ukrainian people DO NOT congratulate that decision (and I'm just one of them). Only Nazis, crooked Ukrainian officials and the victims of their heavy brainwashing machine do.

So, you think the majority of Ukrainians want be under Putin's thumb and be part of Russia like they were in the Soviet Union?
Ukraine consists of several parts previously belonging to Romania, Poland, Hungary and Russia. So, the majority of Western Ukraine wants to be with EU. The majority of Eastern Ukraine (especially on historical Russian lands which Lenin has artificially "added" to Ukrainian republic within the same country of USSR and which Ukraine has annexed after the USSR collapsed) -yes, we want to be with Russia. Not with USSR, with the people we belong to, with Russian people. Like Crimea.

Ukraine consists of several parts previously belonging to Romania, Poland, Hungary and Russia. So, the majority of Western Ukraine wants to be with EU. The majority of Eastern Ukraine (especially on historical Russian lands which Lenin has artificially "added" to Ukrainian republic within the same country of USSR and which Ukraine has annexed after the USSR collapsed) -yes, we want to be with Russia. Not with USSR, with the people we belong to, with Russian people. Like Crimea.

Thank you Mister Moto for repeating exactly what I said. That accomplished nothing.

Why don't you shut up until you know what you are talking about?

That should give us a couple of years of peace and quiet.
Merry Christmas Admiral!!! You know you'd miss me!!! :)

Forum List

Back