US Evangelicals are learning Trump’s weakness on Ukraine will allow Putin to destroy the BIBLE BELT of Europe,

What does it have to do with Russian military success?

The goal is to kill every Russian in Ukraine and send them back to Putin until Putin quits sending them across the border. That will be Russia success. Running out of invaders.

"US Evangelicals are learning Trump’s weakness on Ukraine will allow Putin to destroy the BIBLE BELT of Europe"​

This thread looks like it's too crazy for me to read so this may have already been discussed. But tell me, please, what do they mean by "BIBLE BELT of EUROPE"? It has to be a joke! Right?

what do they mean by "BIBLE BELT of EUROPE"?

Evangelicals have freedom of religion in Ukraine. So when Russians take over territory, they harass and persecute evangelicals because they think they’re spies from America. It’s called the Bible build in Ukraine because it’s one of the strongest places for evangelical Christianity in Europe.

Evangelicals have freedom of religion in Ukraine. So when Russians take over territory, they harass and persecute evangelicals because they think they’re spies from America. It’s called the Bible build in Ukraine because it’s one of the strongest places for evangelical Christianity in Europe.
Hmmmm, it looks like a word salad to me and cannot be described as a "belt" (more like an isolated "pocket") but thanks for the explanation. Evangelism is something new. I don't think it is allowed in Russia but if it is allowed in Ukraine that should be their business. The Russian Orthodox Church is historically an essential part of Russian culture which is shared by all Christians sans Protestantism and Roman Catholicism. Personally, I am against evangelism but its presence isn't for me to decide. I stand firm in one belief and that is that all forms of Christianity are CULTS ..... breakaways from Judaism.

And you want to make sure this/that never happens? I think the bigger lesson here is the one you advocate for the U.S. is the same one you attribute to Putin in Europe.
Most elected Democrats are Christians. Many black evangelical Christians live in the Bible Belt. Democrats wish them well, very fucking well.

And you want to make sure this/that never happens? I think the bigger lesson here is the one where you advocate for the U.S. the same thing you attribute to Putin in Europe.
It Is the Trump believing evangelical white Christians who still support the man after he tried to disenfranchise millions of black evangelical Democrats who voted for Biden. That is unAmerican and it’s dangerous for democracy.

Last edited:
Is the Trump believing evangelical white Christians who still support the man after he tried to disenfranchise millions of black evangelical Democrats who voted for Biden. That is an unAmerican and it’s dangerous for democracy.
Only if your original claim is a lie!...in case you've forgotten what that was/is it's that christians have learned their lesson and now see what you and Putin see and want.

Trump believing evangelical white Christians who still support the man after he tried to disenfranchise millions of black evangelical Democrats who voted for Biden

Franklin Graham: God put Trump in White House---

www.wral.com

Franklin Graham: God put Trump in White House

TRANSLATION

Do you think Franklin Graham is correct Saint Frankeneinstein?

We all must be subject to Christian Law?

Is that why Trump and his followers don’t believe in Natural Law, and in the constitution of the United States?

that clears up nicely

The God of Abraham works in mysterious ways putting Biden in power so oil executive can make billions and billions of dollars and give it to Republicans to pay less taxes on their profit.

Do you think Franklin Graham is correct Saint Frankeneinstein?
well I didn't watch the video, but as an atheist I can unequivocally say no since we know that "natural law" was the only law in play here and along with the U.S. constitution it put him in the white house.
We all must be subject to Christian Law?
Including the europeans?...what do you and Putin think?
Is that why Trump and his followers don’t believe in Natural Law, and in the constitution of the United States?
I have no idea, but it is obvious you are trying to put as much distance between yourself and the original claim that created this mess, you're in.

Last edited:
The God of Abraham works in mysterious ways putting Biden in power so oil executive can make billions and billions of dollars and give it to Republicans to pay less taxes on their profit.
And what? you want to prevent Putin from destroying this belief in europe? You have succeeded only in painting a picture of Putin behaving toward Christianity in europe the way you behave toward it in America.

Forum List

Back