MAGA Influencer Apologizes to Putin on Twitter Over Ukraine Funding

BS

Never heard of him IDGAF what he says or your Straw Man Troll.

Anyone dares oppose your fucked up agendas is a Russian GASLIGHTING AFFAIR

AMERICA FIRST. That means our Border first. Dont like it. Oh well

America First doesn't mean your border first. It means America Alone. It means you're not helping anyone from anywhere anytime. And you'll screw over your allies and tear up your strategic alliances and trade deals at the drop of a hat.

Anyone who believes in "America First" is surrendering the rest of the world to China and Russia, and the world's authoritarian dictators. Any refusal to fund the Ukraine is the same sort of appeasement Chamberlian tried with Hitler, and like Hitler, Putin is already talking about invading Poland next.

America First doesn't mean your border first. It means America Alone. It means you're not helping anyone from anywhere anytime. And you'll screw over your allies and tear up your strategic alliances and trade deals at the drop of a hat.

Anyone who believes in "America First" is surrendering the rest of the world to China and Russia, and the world's authoritarian dictators. Any refusal to fund the Ukraine is the same sort of appeasement Chamberlian tried with Hitler, and like Hitler, Putin is already talking about invading Poland next.
BS. They are fucking letting in 7 million plus. You and they can kiss my ass.

NO FUNDS SHOULD HAVE WENT TIL THE DAMN BORDER IS SECURE.

We start shipping them to Canada

BS. They are fucking letting in 7 million plus. You and they can kiss my ass.

NO FUNDS SHOULD HAVE WENT TIL THE DAMN BORDER IS SECURE.

We start shipping them to Canada

Your handlers have brainwashed you into believing immigration is bad for your country, when in fact, the opposite is true.

But Republicans have to keep voters, frightened and terrified of something to keep them voting Republican. It used to be the Russians now the Republicans are friends with the Russian, so it has to be non-white people.

Get back to me when you come to your senses

Your handlers have brainwashed you into believing immigration is bad for your country, when in fact, the opposite is true.

But Republicans have to keep voters, frightened and terrified of something to keep them voting Republican. It used to be the Russians now the Republicans are friends with the Russian, so it has to be non-white people.

Get back to me when you come to your senses
Oh STFU and beat down old people and truckers like you did in Covid.

You love the invasion so much we send all to you.

Forum List

Back