MAGA Influencer Apologizes to Putin on Twitter Over Ukraine Funding

Now that you've been demoted to being no more than one of us, and we have the luxury of telling you that you're hopelessly ignorant and fkng stupid, it seems that it's not even worth it any more.
Meister's turds are more intelligent than you will ever be, skippy.

I never heard of Gunther Eagleman before

But I am not on Twitter

Is this fake news?

I'm on Twitter/X a bit but I've never heard of him either.

Yep. Those responses were as predictable as the sun rising.

WHO????

Deflection noted

Yeah and deflection is also noted when you have posts you don't like that you delete.

And you'll notice that's the one thing that hasn't happened in this thread so far.

I can't really judge if it happened or not, I don't know anything about the guy.

I thought you would know....talk about predictability. :laughing0301:

9fd445099d8d427536cc06cb5843bcde0176a2f7f4e79a1d19526b6b145719c0_1.jpg

Everywhere you look there are TDS patients escaped from mental institutions.

A major MAGA influencer on Twitter who goes by the pseudonym "Gunther Eagleman" wrote a tweet to Vladimir Putin yesterday apologizing for our nation funding Ukraine's defense against Russia's invasion. While I have my own reservations about the extent of our involvement in Ukraine this should be flat our embarrassing for the MAGA movement. This man has over 600,000 followers on Twitter and with the retweets and attention it's getting his message will end up with millions of views, of which he will make money off of based on Twitter's engagement formula. Trump world gets offended when they're accused of being puppets of Putin. Major influencers like this guy make it difficult to shake that stereotype.

Who says he is a MAGA influencer?

MAGA Influencer Apologizes to Putin on Twitter Over Ukraine Funding​

A major MAGA influencer on Twitter who goes by the pseudonym "Gunther Eagleman" wrote a tweet to Vladimir Putin yesterday apologizing for our nation funding Ukraine's defense against Russia's invasion.
An important step in Making America Great is to admit its faults, correct them, and to apologize to the injured party.

Now you have – he’s one of your fellow Trump supporters; and like Trump and far too many of his supporters, he’s an enemy of democracy and a Putin useful idiot.
Am I somehow responsible for what he says or believes?

What is the punishment in lib la la land these days for guilt by association, first offense?

Now you have – he’s one of your fellow Trump supporters; and like Trump and far too many of his supporters, he’s an enemy of democracy and a Putin useful idiot.
BS

Never heard of him IDGAF what he says or your Straw Man Troll.

Anyone dares oppose your fucked up agendas is a Russian GASLIGHTING AFFAIR

AMERICA FIRST. That means our Border first. Dont like it. Oh well

It was Trump that allowed the bill to be passed. Moron.

Had he jumped in and spoken out agaist it, the bill would have failed.

Don't you have some chalkboards to clean??

It was Democrats who passed it. 112 Republicans voted for Putin.

Forum List

Back