US Evangelicals are learning Trump’s weakness on Ukraine will allow Putin to destroy the BIBLE BELT of Europe,

So the new spin of the left is support Ukraine and the money laundering or you hate Christians.

Fuck you.

I believe NOTHING from the news on that place. NOTHING.

10 million illegals on this POS WATCH . AMERICA FIRST.

FUCK UKRAINE

Our country is getting flushed by WEF ASSHOLES.

And its YOUR A RUSSIAN IF YOU DONT AGREE.

I repeat my last. FUCK YOU.

So the new spin of the left is support Ukraine and the money laundering or you hate Christians.
This reason to support Ukraine has absolutely nothing to do with the left’s support's of western liberal democracy.

thefuckingnews.substack.com

Christian Right Rises to Save Ukraine as “Bible Belt” for Europe. APR 18, 2024

Former Ukrainian Member of Parliament Pavlo Unguryan, right, appearing on yesterday’s Washington Watch with Family Research Council President Tony Perkins, far right. (Screengrab / Washington Watch video.)

This Pres. Joe Biden yesterday threw his supportbehind House Speaker Mike Johnson’s (R-LA) bill to re-arm Ukraine, signaling to House Democrats to pass it, and probably causing a few House Republicans to oppose it now that they know Satan loves it.

Johnson (R-LA) yesterday said he’s going to allow a vote on re-arming and re-supplying Ukraine because it’s the right thing to do, even if it costs him the speakership.

The Ukraine vote is expected Saturday. Trump had insisted that the Ukraine aid not be a “gift,” and in Johnson’s plan nearly $10 billion, most of it to help Kyiv keep functioning, is structured as a loan. Hilariously — and possibly without Trump’s knowledge, since he may have slept through this part — in Johnson’s legislation, Ukraine’s debt can be canceled by the U.S. president. Who is Biden.

House Democratic Leader Hakeem Jeffries(D-NY) said yesterday that he’s convening House Democrats this morning to discuss all the new bills. Johnson will likely need Democratic votes to approve a set of rules under which the House will handle these bills, before they can be approved.

Like the Ukraine bill that already passed the Senate, the House version allocates about $61 billion to give to U.S. weapons makers in return for them sending ammo and other materiel to Ukraine.

As I reported last week, Johnson met with evangelical Ukrainian leaders in January, and conservative Christian Americans and Ukrainians have been working to push the same narrative they told Johnson — a true narrative,

I should note: that Russia is engaged in religious persecution. And that if Christians help Ukraine today, they’ll get to shape a right-wing, evangelical Ukraine tomorrow.

Here’s former Member of Parliament Pavlo Unguryan being interviewed yesterday by Tony Perkins of the Family Research Council, one of America’s most influential right-wing Christians. (h/t)

Perkins starts off by shooting down claims by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene(R-GA) that Russia is defendingChristianity.

Russia, Perkins says, is “creating this propaganda that Ukrainians are persecuting Christians when in fact reports show that they [the Russians] are.”

In fact, they both are. Ukraine has gone after orthodox church leaders affiliated with Russia — for working to help Russia. But Russia has done far, far worse. And Perkins explains, with Unguryan’s confirmation, why Russia targets evangelicals, both at home and in captured Ukrainian territory.

“They tend to see evangelicals as agents for the west?” Perkins asks. “Yes,” Unguryan says. “They call evangelicals American CIA agents.” Which is my cue to remind people that Unguryan is a covert agent — for years he’s been working with the leaders of the U.S. National Prayer Breakfast to decide who from Ukraine gets to go to the event, and get access to U.S. politicians.

The breakfast folks, known popularly as The Family, have a history of working with the State Department, and it’s by no means a stretch to question whether there have been CIA ties there, as well. (Doug Burleigh, The Family’s Russian point man, has spoken publicly about the CIA’s attempt to recruit him when he was a young man.)

But it’s not just defending Ukraine’s evangelicals they’re arguing for. In yesterday’s discussion, Unguryan and Perkins floated a new rationale for American Christians to support arming Ukraine.

“It’s to be the Bible Belt for the European continent, such a liberal continent,” Unguryan explains, touting “pro-family, pro-life issues,” euphemisms for anti-LGBTQ+ and anti-reproductive rights policies.

(In fact, Ukraine is only 2% evangelical, and Unguryan’s efforts at anti-LGBTQ+ legislation largely failed.)

Nevertheless, Unguryan said, preserving Ukraine’s status as a counterweight to “liberal” Europe, is “one more spiritual reason” to support Ukraine. Please note that these are not the arguments evangelicals use when discussing these issues before a general audience.

Perkins asked Unguryan how his viewers — all of them but me right-wing Christians — can help. “Ask your congressmen to help us,” Unguryan said.

“Let’s create strategic partnership between Christians, evangelicals, conservatives in U.S. and Christians and conservatives in Ukraine to do our missionary ministry, global missionary ministry, and to protect our values.” Of course, neither Unguryan nor Perkins mentioned that they already have that partnership. (Perkins has his own ties to The Family and said he’s known Unguryan for “years.”)

Nevertheless, Perkins assured Unguryan, “We will stand with you.”

And Unguryan’s not the only player out there pushing the message.

One past prayer breakfast guest, Ruslan Kukharchuk, wrote in the Christian Post this week that Ukraine is a bastion of “religious freedom.” But he also signaled to his readers — all of them but me right-wing Christians — that defending Ukraine means defending far-right Christian “values.”

This reason to support Ukraine has absolutely nothing to do with the left’s support's of western liberal democracy.

thefuckingnews.substack.com

Christian Right Rises to Save Ukraine as “Bible Belt” for Europe. APR 18, 2024

Former Ukrainian Member of Parliament Pavlo Unguryan, right, appearing on yesterday’s Washington Watch with Family Research Council President Tony Perkins, far right. (Screengrab / Washington Watch video.)

This Pres. Joe Biden yesterday threw his supportbehind House Speaker Mike Johnson’s (R-LA) bill to re-arm Ukraine, signaling to House Democrats to pass it, and probably causing a few House Republicans to oppose it now that they know Satan loves it.

Johnson (R-LA) yesterday said he’s going to allow a vote on re-arming and re-supplying Ukraine because it’s the right thing to do, even if it costs him the speakership.

The Ukraine vote is expected Saturday. Trump had insisted that the Ukraine aid not be a “gift,” and in Johnson’s plan nearly $10 billion, most of it to help Kyiv keep functioning, is structured as a loan. Hilariously — and possibly without Trump’s knowledge, since he may have slept through this part — in Johnson’s legislation, Ukraine’s debt can be canceled by the U.S. president. Who is Biden.

House Democratic Leader Hakeem Jeffries(D-NY) said yesterday that he’s convening House Democrats this morning to discuss all the new bills. Johnson will likely need Democratic votes to approve a set of rules under which the House will handle these bills, before they can be approved.

Like the Ukraine bill that already passed the Senate, the House version allocates about $61 billion to give to U.S. weapons makers in return for them sending ammo and other materiel to Ukraine.

As I reported last week, Johnson met with evangelical Ukrainian leaders in January, and conservative Christian Americans and Ukrainians have been working to push the same narrative they told Johnson — a true narrative,

I should note: that Russia is engaged in religious persecution. And that if Christians help Ukraine today, they’ll get to shape a right-wing, evangelical Ukraine tomorrow.

Here’s former Member of Parliament Pavlo Unguryan being interviewed yesterday by Tony Perkins of the Family Research Council, one of America’s most influential right-wing Christians. (h/t)

Perkins starts off by shooting down claims by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene(R-GA) that Russia is defendingChristianity.

Russia, Perkins says, is “creating this propaganda that Ukrainians are persecuting Christians when in fact reports show that they [the Russians] are.”

In fact, they both are. Ukraine has gone after orthodox church leaders affiliated with Russia — for working to help Russia. But Russia has done far, far worse. And Perkins explains, with Unguryan’s confirmation, why Russia targets evangelicals, both at home and in captured Ukrainian territory.

“They tend to see evangelicals as agents for the west?” Perkins asks. “Yes,” Unguryan says. “They call evangelicals American CIA agents.” Which is my cue to remind people that Unguryan is a covert agent — for years he’s been working with the leaders of the U.S. National Prayer Breakfast to decide who from Ukraine gets to go to the event, and get access to U.S. politicians.

The breakfast folks, known popularly as The Family, have a history of working with the State Department, and it’s by no means a stretch to question whether there have been CIA ties there, as well. (Doug Burleigh, The Family’s Russian point man, has spoken publicly about the CIA’s attempt to recruit him when he was a young man.)

But it’s not just defending Ukraine’s evangelicals they’re arguing for. In yesterday’s discussion, Unguryan and Perkins floated a new rationale for American Christians to support arming Ukraine.

“It’s to be the Bible Belt for the European continent, such a liberal continent,” Unguryan explains, touting “pro-family, pro-life issues,” euphemisms for anti-LGBTQ+ and anti-reproductive rights policies.

(In fact, Ukraine is only 2% evangelical, and Unguryan’s efforts at anti-LGBTQ+ legislation largely failed.)

Nevertheless, Unguryan said, preserving Ukraine’s status as a counterweight to “liberal” Europe, is “one more spiritual reason” to support Ukraine. Please note that these are not the arguments evangelicals use when discussing these issues before a general audience.

Perkins asked Unguryan how his viewers — all of them but me right-wing Christians — can help. “Ask your congressmen to help us,” Unguryan said.

“Let’s create strategic partnership between Christians, evangelicals, conservatives in U.S. and Christians and conservatives in Ukraine to do our missionary ministry, global missionary ministry, and to protect our values.” Of course, neither Unguryan nor Perkins mentioned that they already have that partnership. (Perkins has his own ties to The Family and said he’s known Unguryan for “years.”)

Nevertheless, Perkins assured Unguryan, “We will stand with you.”

And Unguryan’s not the only player out there pushing the message.

One past prayer breakfast guest, Ruslan Kukharchuk, wrote in the Christian Post this week that Ukraine is a bastion of “religious freedom.” But he also signaled to his readers — all of them but me right-wing Christians — that defending Ukraine means defending far-right Christian “values.”
And we will try to rud Johson for that action.

Was simple. FIX THE FUCKING BORDER OR NO MONEY.

Corrupt politicians will launder the fuck out of it.

And we will try to rud Johson for that action.
I am very disappointed because my observation right now is that the Republicans will not get rid of Speaker Johnson because that would hand the speaker ship to Hakeem Jeffries. That would make America really great right now going into the November election.

I am very disappointed because my observation right now is that the Republicans will not get rid of Speaker Johnson because that would hand the speaker ship to Hakeem Jeffries. That would make America really great right now going into the November election.
Swamp runs deep, including Johnson.

He had 1 main task. He failed.

Swamp runs deep, including Johnson.
What’s the
He had 1 main task. He failed.

Trump is OK with it. Why aren’t you Saint Eagle 146-2010?

Mike Johnson is a “good person” and is “trying very hard”, Donald Trump said, after the US House speaker oversaw passage of military aid to Ukraine, long opposed by Trump, in the face of fierce opposition from the right of the Republican party.

a woman points while speaking into a microphone
Rightwing media mock Marjorie Taylor Greene after Ukraine aid bill passes
Read more

“Well, look, we have a majority of one, OK?” Trump said in a radio interview on Monday night, after a day in court in his New York hush-money trial.

“It’s not like he can go and do whatever he wants to do,” Trump said of Johnson. “I think he’s a very good person. You know, he stood very strongly with me on Nato when I said Nato has to pay up … I think he’s a very good man. I think he’s trying very hard. And again, we’ve got to have a big election.”

Johnson faces opposition from rightwingers in his party, in particular from Marjorie Taylor Greene, a fervent Trump ally who has threatened to trigger a motion to vacate, the mechanism by which a speaker can be removed, and called for Johnson to quit.

No less than 112 House Republicans voted against Ukraine aid, leaving Johnson reliant on Democratic support. A similar scenario saw his predecessor, Kevin McCarthy, removed last year, but with an election looming, many see Johnson as safe for now.

Ukraine is now getting thanks to Biden ballistic missiles that will hit Russian supply position behind the front line in eastern Ukraine.

Biden is helping Ukraine fuck up a mess of Russians for setting foot on Ukraine soil,
How about he stop the illegals at our border?

Ukraine is now getting thanks to Biden ballistic missiles that will hit Russian supply position behind the front line in eastern Ukraine.

Biden is helping Ukraine fuck up a mess of Russians for setting foot on Ukraine soil,
I know you won't admit you've been misled, so when shit hits the fan I predict you'll "call in sick" from the forum for a few days. :icon_sjung:

How about he stop the illegals at our border?
Hmmmmm, I wonder why he never thought of doing that? Maybe no one told him about the problem. :)

Are American troops in Europe?
Yes. By Treaty and with Status of Forces Agreement in each nation they are in ,

Ukraine does not agree that the Russian military should be in their country killing Ukrainians and destroying their property.

Forum List

Back