Questions for Kamara supporters

You are right, but please don't try to say that Republicans are the only one's involved, because it crosses all wealth lines, and all party affiliation lines.

Really? I don't make enough money to hire an undocumented person. Nowhere near. Sorry, man, the people who are wealthy enough to hire the undocumented are more likely to be Republicans.... it's why they don't want to reform the current system, just perpetuate it.

Now let's get back to the point about who currently is exploiting them for political reason's right now, and how dangerous or reckless have they been in doing so ?
Since they can't vote, no one is getting a political advantage. I'm sure when their children are old enough to vote, they'll remember who screwed their parents at every opportunity, though.
The Democrat's have blown it when it came to their desperate plan to flood the nation with migrants in hopes to save their Democrat skins in these elections.

Actually, um, no. If anyone has screwed the pooch here, it's Republicans. Because these people or their children will eventually become citizens, and they will have long memories Just like Black people remember you all tried to screw them in the 70's and 80's.

The Democrat's have the "blood of innocent children" on their hands right now, and if they had any decency or self respect about themselves left, then they would see their representatives as being pure evil today, and then they would abandon them in droves.

Don't be such a drama queen. I would be happy to take responsibility for the maybe 50 or so people a year killed by undocumented immigrants just as soon as your side takes ownership of the 45,000 gun deaths because you are sucking NRA cock.

So y'all broke her... Ok..
Or she realized, "My fucking god, what was I thinking?" Hey, it's easy to get caught up in a moment and do something stupid, but at least this woman had the self-awareness to realize she was doing something stupid.

Really? I don't make enough money to hire an undocumented person. Nowhere near. Sorry, man, the people who are wealthy enough to hire the undocumented are more likely to be Republicans.... it's why they don't want to reform the current system, just perpetuate it.

Since they can't vote, no one is getting a political advantage. I'm sure when their children are old enough to vote, they'll remember who screwed their parents at every opportunity, though.

Actually, um, no. If anyone has screwed the pooch here, it's Republicans. Because these people or their children will eventually become citizens, and they will have long memories Just like Black people remember you all tried to screw them in the 70's and 80's.

Don't be such a drama queen. I would be happy to take responsibility for the maybe 50 or so people a year killed by undocumented immigrants just as soon as your side takes ownership of the 45,000 gun deaths because you are sucking NRA cock.

Or she realized, "My fucking god, what was I thinking?" Hey, it's easy to get caught up in a moment and do something stupid, but at least this woman had the self-awareness to realize she was doing something stupid.
Dam, how crazy poor are you ? Hell I hired an all Mexican crew a while back, and it was to remove a few tree's in my yard. Yes the owner was an American citizen who spoke great English, but of course he was of Mexican decent or had Mexican linkage or lineage as well as his all Mexican crew.

Maybe they were family members or something (I don't know), but they were all Mexican-American by genealogy or as a race of people who are living and working here as American citizen's in America.

The crew or company that is owned by an American Mexican was recommended to me by a neighbor that lives near me. He is also of Mexican decent, but he was born here as an American citizen back in the 1950's because I grew up with him from that point of origin.

Well, I'm not sure what the situation was in crew member make up, but they did an excellent job, and the price was within reason. The owner was just as hard a worker as his crew was, and that was admirable.

Yes, I could have hired an all white or all black American crew as well (they are out there), but skin color means nothing to me. It's all about price, workmanship and job skills, and also about the company being owned and operated by Americans regardless of gender, color or genealogy/roots.

If you couldn't afford this crew, then dam you are in pitiful shape, otherwise a real Democrat you are or must be. 😉

Nice dodge or deflection on what your side is guilty of when it comes to death's caused by the designed or purposeful activities that bring about negative consequences to the citizen's of these United State's. These are death's that are caused by foreign actor's being allowed to enter into the country via it's borders for filthy political reason's, and worse without the ability for our border patrol to properly vett them or process them in a manor that makes them safe for us to be around in trust there of.

Gun's have been a part of this country since it's beginning, and they have been handled by citizen's responsibly, but then came the 60's where law and order began to slowly break down because of a stupid agenda that was run badly by stupid people, and by the 2000's we have come to a breaking point thanks to the dumb ace government and it's attempted social engineering that has since blown up in it's face.

Choosing color, gender, lifestyles over character, ones actions, and one's merit has become a major disaster the way it has been exploited and handled by people who went about a lot of things in the wrong ways.

Now let's do a little soul searching as to who was the party that has caused this by it's reckless actions and policies ? It has been the age of Aquarius peace nicks, free love, free drugs for everyone, free college, free everything crowd that reside and/or makes up the Democrat party. FACT !!

This explains why the Ukrainians have been forced to fight with our hands tied. What would you think if you learned a presidential candidate's father was a Nazi; how would that strike you? I just learned that Harris's father Donald Harris is a Marxist communist. That makes him a mass murder by proxy; don't you agree? She is working behind the scenes to sabotage the Ukrainian war effort: she wants Putin to win. She was raised by a communist so what else would you expect from her. She's supposed to be Estranged from her father, but have you ever heard her denounce him? However, it would not surprise me if she did; communists have no morals or loyalty the only thing that matters to them is power.
This is a boatload of bizarre bovine excrement. First of all, Harris was raised primarily by her mother and it’s her mother who she mostly speaks about. Her father left when she was in elementary school and had not been a big part of her life after that .To conclude that she is a Marxist solely on the basis of her fathers political values is a blatant non sequitur logical fallacy. Your premise does not support your conclusion. Political values are not genetic. Furthermore, she has no said or proposed anything that can be remotely be interpreted as supporting Marxism

Secondly, even if she were a Marxist, it does not follow that she would me a Putin supporter. Putin’s Russia is the antithesis of Marxist ideals. It is an autocratic government that supports oligarchy -hardly a dictatorship of the proletariat. In addition, private property and free enterprise are permitted if not encouraged. So here we have another non sequitur where your premise does not support your conclusion. Congratulations! Two logical fallacies in one paragraph.

Harris is an ardent supporter of Ukraine and there is no evidence to the contrary . Need I remind you who it is who actually does support Russia, and who said that “Russia can do whatever the hell they want” to Ukraine?

Dam, how crazy poor are you ? Hell I hired an all Mexican crew a while back, and it was to remove a few tree's in my yard. Yes the owner was an American citizen who spoke great English, but of course he was of Mexican decent or had Mexican linkage or lineage as well as his all Mexican crew.

You didn't hire them, the business owner did, because he didn't want to pay Americans a fair wage. You have an inflated sense of your own worth.

(I did hire a crew to paint my old condo before I sold it, but I didn't hire them, the business owner did.)

Yes, I could have hired an all white or all black American crew as well (they are out there), but skin color means nothing to me. It's all about price, workmanship and job skills, and also about the company being owned and operated by Americans regardless of gender, color or genealogy/roots.

So why do you spend all your time whining about undocumented labor. You wanted a lower price and good quality... which is why you hired a guy who you knew was hiring undocumented aliens.

HYPOCRITE!!!

Gun's have been a part of this country since it's beginning, and they have been handled by citizen's responsibly, but then came the 60's where law and order began to slowly break down because of a stupid agenda that was run badly by stupid people, and by the 2000's we have come to a breaking point thanks to the dumb ace government and it's attempted social engineering that has since blown up in it's face.

Actually, that's a myth. For most of our history, few people owned guns because they weren't practical and expensive.

Forum List

Back