California advances bill for illegals. 0 down, no payment home loans

Red states have no social safety nets and even though they take Federal money it doesn't make it to the poor. Example:

Retired NFL star Brett Favre questioned the legality of $1.1 million in payments he received from a state-affiliated nonprofit after Mississippi investigators revealed the money came from Temporary Assistance for Needy Families welfare funds, newly unveiled text messages show.

This can only be accomplished in a red state.
I know that for a fact. My DM explains why we are having a hard time in South Carolina. It is due to a terrible governor (McMaster), and terrible senators (Graham and Scott) More details in said DM.

So what? Are they federally backed? So a banker gives an immigrant a loan to buy a home and if they don't pay the banker the loan back the banker gets the home back?

Sounds like California needs these workers. How many immigrants will live in one home 10? Smart.
Clean up all the crack addicts living on the streets and give them the jobs, California is a cesspool! How about a home for one of the vets on the streets, oh that's right you don't give two shits about them

I just wish people who retire and have to leave California would realize they made a fortune in California. Money they wouldn't have made in the new state they moved to.

Why didn't he work in the state he moved to? Or, how much is he going to make in that new state where houses are much cheaper? A LOT less than he made in Cali.
The only people that make a fortune in California leave because of the high taxes.

FYI, TN has a much higher standard of living than CA.

I found this out as soon as I moved here,

The only people that make a fortune in California leave because of the high taxes.

FYI, TN has a much higher standard of living than CA.

I found this out as soon as I moved here,
yep the quality of life has gone down quite a bit....so many think because they have a good economy that every thing is just great there....how could anything be bad?....

Forum List

Back