Do you talk about politics outside of this forum?

I did have a teacher, who had put a "Beto" bumper sticker on her school-issued iPad, ask me straight out who I was voting for in the Senate race when the choices were Ted Cruz or Robert "Beto" O'Rourke. I said "The Hispanic guy. Texas has too many Latinos for them not to be represented in the Senate." That teacher high fived me and walked away.
Allred is tied to Cruz.

Agree, sort of.

The question is--------->is the person responding to you a die in the wool Leftist, or rather, are they PAID people trying to push the election in their favor with talking points!

Leftists are really a conglomerate of people willing to push the BS their party espouses, as long as they can win the NUMBER 1 thing they want.

Consider------------->of Kamala wins, they will all claim it was all about what? But what a large % is all about is ILLEGAL ALIENS getting stuff.

The Dems are really a bunch of isolated issues that are tied together to push them all through.

Once you understand exactly what/why they are doing what they do, you will understand that when you DEFINE them, they LOSE big!
Except you are the minority party. You literally cannot win a popular election now.

Except you are the minority party. You literally cannot win a popular election now.
There is no such contest to win a “popular vote”.
We are the “real America” party….no legitimate Republican will/can ever win the filth of Loon York or Mexifornia…You’ve done a bang-up job filling those shitholes with shit human beings / people on stolen citizenships.

hahaha…Are you being retarded deliberately?
Read it again…while face to face I’ve never been compelled to become hostile because purple hair people only talk like purple hair people talk when online.
Get it now?
That makes you the pussy.
Ask yourself this….You run into me at the bar in my MAGA hat, I ask you if gender is a choice…do you really see yourself telling me to my face that “yes, gender is a social construct” like you have said here before?
FUCK NO you wouldn’t have the balls to say that and you know it.
Too late now for your spin...

1*yVkT0FMxWTXCBw0aR8qhtQ.gif

I did have a teacher, who had put a "Beto" bumper sticker on her school-issued iPad, ask me straight out who I was voting for in the Senate race when the choices were Ted Cruz or Robert "Beto" O'Rourke. I said "The Hispanic guy. Texas has too many Latinos for them not to be represented in the Senate." That teacher high fived me and walked away.

damn, are you like 20 or something?

Do people talk about politics outside of a forum like this one?

Like in real life when you are with your friends or family.

We had dinner last night with 3 other couples at one of their houses and never once in 3 or so hours did anything to do with politics come up.

I golf with a very good friend whom I know supports Trump but we have never once talked about politics.

I cannot remember the last time I did outside of this forum.
A few other online forums...but thats it.

When my spouse was alive (during W’s administration), I brought it up one time with an acquaintance of theirs. The convo lasted like maybe 2 minutes tops. Wasn’t heated or anything. We all hugged goodbye at the end of it (I think it was at Babin’s in Katy, TX)

We never saw them again.

hahaha…yeah yeah… g5000 has tried that tired ass shit here for years. The problem is; you’ve never told your typing fingers that you’re right and people read your posts.

Actually they do, just about every post.

The problem is that you have not clue what it means to be "right".

You think it means have the Govt make everyone look and think just like you.

But that ain't it

You'd be surprised. Especially when people like you are held up as "not weird".
Hold on….so you think God loving, tax paying, law abiding, American principle practicing heterosexual patriots should be considered weird outside of that Twilight Zone you’ve concocted?

I still rememver an older friend of our family telling me when I was a young man to never loan money you cannot afford to give away
That's good advice .. I've experienced both outcomes of repayment vs. abandonment, and once I learned my lesson, I've followed this advice. Even to the point where I'll charge interest (which I've used to take my spouse out for dinner), which has typically led to not asking anymore from the same individuals.

Look, here’s the whole truth fellas. In my experience I’ve found that leftist men generally have a ‘take one for the team’ type of reason to be leftist….They have a super activist SJW wife, they married an illegal alien, their daughters are suicidal fucked in the head feminazis, their sons are future axe murderers/ incel gamers….etc etc….These leftist men con themselves into becoming leftists in order to get along with their family unit, I can almost wrap my head around that crazy ass Twilight Zone shit.
NO man really wants to be or wants to embrace being unconventional and weird….NONE.

Everyone knows you're a stupid coward. You don't have to try so hard.

Forum List

Back