According to Trump and his team, Harris wants the mics unmuted and also wants them to be sitting down and bringing notes to the debate.

I disagree, a lot of people don't even pay attention to the election till after Labor Day. And with the press covering for her and her lack of public activity many have no clue how or what she is.

But remember, that is not the strategy, and hasn't been for the DNC. They don't care, and they are making the assumption that most of America doesn't either.

You like Trump, so you do. For folks that don't like Trump? meh, policy and things like qualifications for president. . . at this point, matter very little to them.

She is a former prosecutor. She is going to try to run the debate like a trial, prosecuting Trump.

I honestly don't think she cares about making the case for HER to be president.

This is why she has no agenda on her website, and has done no press-conferences. The entire thing is predicated on just that one thing. . . NOT TRUMP.

And she is going to prosecute the debate as such.

Trump afraid?! The airhead DEI PICK knows she’s so clueless on the issues and cannot speak for herself that she wants to bring in notes OTHER PEOPLE have written for her!

The debate is to see how the candidates think on their feet, how knowledgeable they are, and how persuasive they are with their words. Harris is scared to death because she knows she a complete fiction, knows very little, and can’t speak for herself.

Without notes, that will be exposed.
I searched thoroughly on "Did Harris ever suggest having notes for the debate?" and came up empty.

That's your cue to provide a link for me.

But remember, that is not the strategy, and hasn't been for the DNC. They don't care, and they are making the assumption that most of America doesn't either.

You like Trump, so you do. For folks that don't like Trump? meh, policy and things like qualifications for president. . . at this point, matter very little to them.

She is a former prosecutor. She is going to try to run the debate like a trial, prosecuting Trump.

I honestly don't think she cares about making the case for HER to be president.

This is why she has no agenda on her website, and has done no press-conferences. The entire thing is predicated on just that one thing. . . NOT TRUMP.

And she is going to prosecute the debate as such.

That bitch couldn't prosecute her way out of a paper bag, DAs and AGs don't do the hard leg work. They're just administrators, political figureheads.

I promise to be entirely spontaneous and unscripted just as soon as I review my notes
Kamala 101

One way to screw it up is to demand new rules and if Trump won’t go along then declare Him as the one backing out.
Libs being non competitors never understand that competitions have rules and boundaries.
Well put. If they can’t change the rules to suit them, they might not get their participation trophy.

I searched thoroughly on "Did Harris ever suggest having notes for the debate?" and came up empty.

That's your cue to provide a link for me.
Here it is. Also, as an aside, in the photo you’ll see that Tulsi is darker than Kamala, the latter of whom is really playing up her “blackness” for the purposes of votes.

Provide us your search effort documentation first
I closed that tab. I realize that Google's new search engine is crap, and also the fact that they are an arm of the Democratic Party. So I got a zillion hits for the mic mute debate. Nothing on requesting notes. Why would you want to see that?

Harris’ “notes” would be a script. Scripted answers, written by her staffers to respond to scripted questions provided by her cheerleaders at ABC.
One wonders if there would be directions like, "pause" written on them and if she would read them out loud.

Here it is. Also, as an aside, in the photo you’ll see that Tulsi is darker than Kamala, the latter of whom is really playing up her “blackness” for the purposes of votes.

Nice of you to come through.

From your link: According to Jason Miller, a senior advisor for the Trump campaign, the Harris campaign initially agreed to the same set of rules that governed the recent CNN debate. However, Harris’s team is now allegedly asking for alterations to these rules, raising eyebrows across the political spectrum.

So those requests are from her campaign team, not from her directly.

Tulsi is wearing a dark foundation.

Forum List

Back