According to Trump and his team, Harris wants the mics unmuted and also wants them to be sitting down and bringing notes to the debate.

Thanks, I am now in a deep sleep.

Do you sometimes have a problem remembering discussions from just a short time ago?
That depends if I think something is important enough to put energy into or not. Most times, arguments on a political screech board don't rise to the level of really important.

That depends if I think something is important enough to put energy into or not. Most times, arguments on a political screech board don't rise to the level of really important.
True.

But if you bother to have the discussion at all, you can bother to follow it. You're not the only person who doesn't like wasting his time. ;)

True.

But if you bother to have the discussion at all, you can bother to follow it. You're not the only person who doesn't like wasting his time. ;)
Okay, good enough. You're not among the ones I REALLY don't care about or think are complete dullards.

Okay, good enough. You're not among the ones I REALLY don't care about or think are complete dullards.
Likewise.

No, I think Vance will fold like a cheap suit. I don't think he knows anything about anything. I think the experienced Governor will expose him for that.

So I placed my bet.

Likewise.

No, I think Vance will fold like a cheap suit. I don't think he knows anything about anything. I think the experienced Governor will expose him for that.

So I placed my bet.
It remains to be seen if the debate can actually focus on the issues. Quaint idea, I know. The outcome will not have much of an impact is my assessment.

Oh boy, looks like I have debated another trumpling into the dirt one too many times.

Perhaps trauma counseling would help.
you remind me of a novice carpenter hitting his thumb for the first time.

He couldn't believe how much it hurt.

he hit every finger with the hammer, just as hard as he hit his thumb, to see if they all would hurt.

Like you, he didn't learn.

Forum List

Back